aberdeen-music

Female Kitten Wanted

Jaaakkkeee

Mines was free but they usually charge about £30, depends how many they have and how quickly they can re-home them. they have 3 female cats that all have litters so they sometimes get stuck with kittens for a while and will happily give them away. I got scampi for free because someone else bought her and she climbed into their chimney the first night they had her, they had to get Richard Irvine in to help remove part of their chimney to get the cat out, so the women took her back the next day. Luckily i have not chimney.

• Upvote 1

Mines was free but they usually charge about £30, depends how many they have and how quickly they can re-home them. they have 3 female cats that all have litters so they sometimes get stuck with kittens for a while and will happily give them away. I got scampi for free because someone else bought her and she climbed into their chimney the first night they had her, they had to get Richard Irvine in to help remove part of their chimney to get the cat out, so the women took her back the next day. Luckily i have not chimney.

Ace. Well yeah, if you want, pass on my number/email address and get them to give me a buzz when they have another litter.

Where abouts are they?