aberdeen-music

so my phones fucked :(

Little Green

speaker in my phone has gone. just stopped working.

had it into the market but they cant fix it.

carphone warehouse said proabably be around £70 and i should just get a new phone.

but i luv my phone. it has everything i need its the design i like.

i dont want a new phone.

if i get a new phone i tempted to go contract becasue i think if it breaks there is more of a come back?

but also ppl seem to run op huge bills on contrat - i dont want to do that!

i luv the tarrif i'm on as payg atm but if i get a new phone i dont want to pay silly money for a decentphone sim free just to stay on payg then have no come back when things go wrong.

there are barely any phones on the market i even like atm.

any tips?

I got my iPhone through Orange.

£60 deposit to preorder iPhone 4.

£60 extra to pay for the handset.

My contract is roughly £36 a month. This includes unlimited internet, unlimited texts and either 300 or 600 minutes a month, free. But I've forgotten how many minutes. I want to say 600 though.

Shame I broke it though.

If you phone one provider and they tell you itll be such and such without ripping the complete arese out of it tell them another network has offered you the same kind of deal for slightly less and they will tell you they cant do it...Sometimes they even phone you back after an hour or so to tell you they can do it lol....

Remember when you phone make sure you tell them you are simply enquiring so you can gather information on what network best suits your budget...This makes them aware that you are interested in them but only if the deal is a good one...My mate is also on 3 and he got exact same phone as me but with a differnet deal..No idea what his deal is like but his contract is £32 a month....FUCK THAT like.....

speaker in my phone has gone. just stopped working.

had it into the market but they cant fix it.

carphone warehouse said proabably be around £70 and i should just get a new phone.

but i luv my phone. it has everything i need its the design i like.

i dont want a new phone.

if i get a new phone i tempted to go contract becasue i think if it breaks there is more of a come back?

but also ppl seem to run op huge bills on contrat - i dont want to do that!

i luv the tarrif i'm on as payg atm but if i get a new phone i dont want to pay silly money for a decentphone sim free just to stay on payg then have no come back when things go wrong.

there are barely any phones on the market i even like atm.

any tips?

If you're using it to post on here, I think your keypad is fucked as well ;)

On topic - it's just a phone, nothing more.

As for contracts, I pay £7.50 a month (Tesco) and I got a free Samsung that looks like a Blackberry as part of the deal. I got the contract capped so that it won't automatically go "over budget" if I reach my limit, though I can top it up if I need to. I don't make a lot of lengthy calls, so I've never had to top it up yet.

If you're using it to post on here, I think your keypad is fucked as well ;)

On topic - it's just a phone, nothing more.

As for contracts, I pay £7.50 a month (Tesco) and I got a free Samsung that looks like a Blackberry as part of the deal. I got the contract capped so that it won't automatically go "over budget" if I reach my limit, though I can top it up if I need to. I don't make a lot of lengthy calls, so I've never had to top it up yet.

thats pretty decent. though dont think i'd want your phone.

my options are basically htc, blackberry or iphone really arent they?

its not just a phone. it has all my precious texts i wanted to keep..............

• Upvote 1

I'm on the strange prepaid cap thing Australia uses, so $30 pays for $30 worth of calls, $270 of Optus to Optus calls (I'm on Optus, durrhurr), 500MB of internet and "unlimited social network" but I'm not sure how that works. Like everything in Australia, it expires in 30 days.