aberdeen-music

Things that make you realise you are getting old

fatboy

That point in your life when you realise that the years you have left are much less than the years you've already lived .....

(mind you ... when you've reached my age, Orwell's 1984, does'nt seem that long ago !!.... christ, I left school in 1971 :eek: )

I just want to make Telecaster Sam feel young again - I left school in 1958 :)

My music keeps me young.

• Upvote 2

Now that I'm comfortably into my 30s, all I want from a pub is somewhere where I can get to the bar, get a seat at a table and the music to be low enough that I can have a nice chat :cheers: I can't even remember the last time I was in a nightclub. Couldn't be arsed with them these days. To hell with having to stand and yell over the shit music you kids are listening to these days.

Also Korova looks to me like a fucking kindergarten. 18 year olds look younger and younger every year...

I remember when I was in my early 20s, 32 sounded ancient. Like, there's no chance of you ever being cool again grandad. And now probably people in their early 20s think that about me.

• Upvote 2

Now that I'm comfortably into my 30s, all I want from a pub is somewhere where I can get to the bar, get a seat at a table and the music to be low enough that I can have a nice chat :cheers: I can't even remember the last time I was in a nightclub. Couldn't be arsed with standing and yelling.

I remember when I was in my early 20s, 32 sounded ancient. Like, there's no chance of you ever being cool again grandad. And now probably people in their early 20s think that about me.

We do.

xx