aberdeen-music

Music That Makes You Laugh

Moose

It's the video mostly, but some of the lyrics are outstanding. The outro is ridiculous too, it goes on for what seems like the end of time. Any need for all those biddly solos? Seems that Mustaine wants to show off that not only can he biddle, he can combine it with boo for maximum biddly-boos.

I think that's why I like Megadeth, they are just sooo silly. The solo's get a bit daft, but Rust in Peace is a great LP. Formative for me musically, pretty much up there with Nevermind and Goo.

I'm surprised no Rammstein has been posted yet. Man, what a band. They've got it all. Machismo. Fire. Sex. Shouting numbers in German. Riffs. Fire. Did I say fire? I don't think I did. Loads of fire. Big oily men operating machinery. They are so fucking manly even just listening to them for a minute will make you grow another ball.

I genuinely fucking love Rammstien. That must explain my 7 testicles. (their ball enducing power declines exponentially after the first testicle-producing minute.)

xx