aberdeen-music

Why Aberdeen?

Adam Easy Wishes

Was born in London. Dad was commuting to Aberdeen for a job in Oil (ABZ Mon-Fri, home on weekends) so we eventually made the move to Aberdeen. After living in Craighill Caravan Park for a year whilst trying to find a house (total gypsy like, haehaheahe) we moved into our current home. Have lived there ever since except for 9 months where I had a flat in town (before getting fired from my job and having to move home again) - I'm currently on the brink of moving back into town so we'll see how it goes.

Born in Logie,

put into foster care - put to kincorth

got adopted moved to bridge of don

adopted parents divorced moved to jamacia st with adopted mum and new boyfriend

moved to bridge of don into a house with adopted mum and new boyfriend

vistited my dads on crown street at weekend yay

adopted mum and boyfriend had my brother, they fell out for some reason not long after

moved to grampian womans refugue near the beach with adopted mum and new adopted half brother

moved to the "castlehill" flats on the gallowgate not long after they were built. lived there for a while

adopted mum welcomed adopted half brother dad back in our lives

still visited dad at the weekends on crown street

sometimes went to burghead for holidays in a caravan with adopted mum, adopted half brother and his dad

moved to bob cooney court on berry den road circa 1997 with adopted mum, adopted half brother and his dad

lived there for a while went to the grammer school

fell out with alcoholic adopted mother about 2002, moved in with adopted dad and crazy step-mother in sheddocksley (he had since remarried and moved from crown street)

Lived there for about a year or two

fell out with crazy step mother and adopted dad, moved back into adopted recovering alcoholic mum and adopted half brother.

left school started my first summer job. started college the september after.

adopted mum meets enstranged boyfriend from the past. recovering failing alcoholic adopted mum falls out of forst story window and breaks back. meets old boyfriend who she hasnt seen since a teenager. somehow thinks the whole thing is fate and starts seeing the guy.

estranged past boyfriend moves in to bob cooney court. i get a job at sainsburys for while im still at college.

recovered alcoholic broken-backed-adopted mum decides to move out to port elphinstone with enstranged boyfriend from the past and brother. i go with them while still going to college in aberdeen and working in sainsburys.

tbc......

hmmm when i woked there there was guy called nick and ron and matthew and a girl called eva i think oh and a guy called chis.

there was steven in the kitchen and solange.

i cant remember anyone else..............?

Take this to PMs guys.

Nobody wants to read this stuff. If you want to continue "who do you know, who do I know" do it via PM or post on each other's profiles.