Tunnels 1

Doors 8pm

Door Tax £6 (non ticket event)

Featured will be

Adam Stafford (Wiseblood Industries)

The Kitchen Cynics Orcherstra

The Radio Trees (Wiseblood Industries)

http://www.wisebloodindustries.com/

Adam StaffordAdam's 2011 release Build a Harbour Immediately has been getting rave reviews & has appeared on many end of year polls 2012 even topping a couple. Go check the website above for them. A great new artist making original ripples in The Scottish scene..

Here are a few reviews

“Build a Harbour Immediately… marks the creative rebirth of a talented and much-loved musician. However it’s funded and however it’s played live, we think it’s a little bit special.” – The Scotsman Radar interview

“Adam Stafford has crafted an album of pure joy that is going to take a lot beating for my album of the year…” – Peenko Build a Harbour Track-by-Track

#1 LP of the Year – Peenko

#1 LP of the Year – Ayetunes (#3 LP in Reader’s Poll)

#2 LP of the Year – Scottish BAMS

#4 LP of the Year – Jockrock

Kitchen Cynics Orchestra

Also playing will be the wonderful Kitchen Cynics Orchestra & I believe they/he will be need to be seen in this never seen before guise!!!!!!

Radio Trees

Also on this line up is Radio Trees who is touring with Adam. Radio Trees aka MJ is a full-time member of Zoey Van Goey and sometime accordion player for Aidan Moffat, The Trembling Bells and Lord Cutglass... His solo work is certainly more electronic than his work with those aforementioned.

Come & join us on FB & Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/interestingmusicpromotions

www.twitter.com/IMP_aberdeen

• 1 month later...

This was a great night.

Radio Trees was very pleasant indeed, some lovely songs.

Adam Stafford blew me away, so, so inventive and utterly captivating. Great songs, loops and danced like nobody was watching. At the end of his set, I felt like I'd just witnessed some sort of musical exorcism. The stuff on his Wise Blood Industries label is well worth checking out too, including Radio Trees stuff, and Adam's old band (Y'all Is Fantasy Island) who were properly great. More please!!

Glad people enjoyed our Kitchen Cynics Orchestra set, it was my first real foray into the world of live improv, Seas, Starry sets are improvised to an extent, but this was something new to me. I have to admit I was a little nervous, but ended up having an absolute blast, and well, with Captain Cynic at the helm, it was never really going to go wrong! Great fun.

Thanks very much to Alan for letting us join in, and for IMP for putting on such a thoroughly great show! Matricarians are brilliant, so people should definitely go and enjoy on Tuesday. :up:

• Upvote 2