aberdeen-music

Your favourite albums ever

Soda Jerk

The thought of trying to align jpegs of album covers on this forum kind of makes me want to combust. I am intellectually challenged. So I will just list them.

Life Without Buildings - Any Other City

Grouper - Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill

Red House Painters - Red House Painters (Rollercoaster)

Xiu Xiu - Knife Play

Wipers - Over the Edge

The New Year - The End Is Near

Wilderness - Wilderness

Sun Kil Moon - Ghosts of the Great Highway

The Replacements - Let It Be

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - The Best of OMD (OMD had some stinking album filler tracks, so I am choosing the best of. Sue me)

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Galaxie 500 - On Fire

Low - Drums and Guns

Lift to Experience - The Texas Jerusalem Crossroads

Jesu - Conqueror

Japandroids - Post-Nothing

Hammock - Raising Your Voice...Trying to Stop An Echo

Guided By Voices - Alien Lanes

Fugazi - The Argument

Eluvium - Talk Amongst the Trees

Built to Spill - Keep It Like a Secret

The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl (vols I & II)

Slowdive - Souvlaki

I couldn't decide on which Stevie Wonder, Fleetwood Mac, Dinosaur Jr., or Joy Division album was my favourite, so I excluded them. I'm so fucking exclusive.

I spent ages doing my list so wrote it before I saw yours being posted and was surprised we both had Poison The Well and Hopesfall there... even if it was different albums.

I was also going to include The Silent Circus (rather than Alaska) so that would've been another.

The thought of trying to align jpegs of album covers on this forum kind of makes me want to combust. I am intellectually challenged. So I will just list them.

List list list list list list list

I couldn't decide on which Stevie Wonder, Fleetwood Mac, Dinosaur Jr., or Joy Division album was my favourite, so I excluded them. I'm so fucking exclusive.

Lists are rubbish, pictures are nice it's like flicking through all the racks at Fopp again.

Lists are rubbish, pictures are nice it's like flicking through all the racks at Fopp again.

What are you talking about? Lists are amazing.

Fopp was rubbish - One Up was much better.

Some of you nitwits have posted textless album covers up. Where's the sense in that?

Besides, I don't know how to post up aligned jpegs really. Doesn't it involve some sort of online photo storage thing?

What are you talking about? Lists are amazing.

Fopp was rubbish - One Up was much better.

Some of you nitwits have posted textless album covers up. Where's the sense in that?

Besides, I don't know how to post up aligned jpegs really. Doesn't it involve some sort of online photo storage thing?

Fopp was the bomb. Bargains to be found everywhere.

Nah man it's just google. Google the album name get the direct link to the image click the little image picture in the font editing bar and shove it in there.

Fopp was the bomb. Bargains to be found everywhere.

Nah man it's just google. Google the album name get the direct link to the image click the little image picture in the font editing bar and shove it in there.

Does that maybe explain why some people's lists have images of different sizes, therefore making the post look cluttered and a bit skewed? Some people have aligned jpegs that are all scaled to the same size and it looks mint. Surely that requires more than just a google link?

Does that maybe explain why some people's lists have images of different sizes, therefore making the post look cluttered and a bit skewed? Some people have aligned jpegs that are all scaled to the same size and it looks mint. Surely that requires more than just a google link?

It doesn't need to be beautiful. We'll still love you.

I would suggest hotlinking from a site like Amazon, I think that all their album covers are the same size.

No images, just a list. Which will probably be different tomorrow.

Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine

Pantera - Great Southern Trendkill

Metallica - ...And Justice For All

Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come

Lau - Lightweights and Gentlemen

Deftones - Around the Fur

Kelly Joe Phelps - Sky Like A Broken Clock

Mastodon - Leviathon

Soundgarden - Superunknown

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland

Bonnie Prince Billy & Matt Sweeny - Superwolf

Lori Watson - Pleasure's Coin

Idlewild - Hope Is Important

Alasdair Roberts - No Earthly Man

Life Without Buildings - Any Other City

Grouper - Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill

Red House Painters - Red House Painters (Rollercoaster)

Xiu Xiu - Knife Play

Wipers - Over the Edge

The New Year - The End Is Near

Wilderness - Wilderness

Sun Kil Moon - Ghosts of the Great Highway

The Replacements - Let It Be

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - The Best of OMD (OMD had some stinking album filler tracks, so I am choosing the best of. Sue me)

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Galaxie 500 - On Fire

Low - Drums and Guns

Lift to Experience - The Texas Jerusalem Crossroads

Jesu - Conqueror

Japandroids - Post-Nothing

Hammock - Raising Your Voice...Trying to Stop An Echo

Guided By Voices - Alien Lanes

Fugazi - The Argument

Eluvium - Talk Amongst the Trees

Built to Spill - Keep It Like a Secret

The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl (vols I & II)

Slowdive - Souvlaki

Jesus christ. How are you still alive and breathing? That is a seriously (mostly) miserable, pit of despair list of records. I love utterly miserable music, but I'm probably going to hang myself one day as a result of it.

I did this, by purposely googling for images that were 500x500. I'm either fussy or autistic.