aberdeen-music

Your favourite albums ever

Soda Jerk

Listened to Daisy on the way to work this morning. John, fuck you. I hate it when you're right. It's amazing. Although there's a post chorus bit in Bed that sounds like music from Ace Ventura and it makes me laugh.

However, you're wrong in saying YFW is shit. I think, it may be their worst, but it's still an excellent album and is in no way shit.

• Upvote 1

I love The Devil and God by Brand New, as I mentioned, but Daisy is proper shit. Deja Entendu is a banger as well. So: album 1 sounds like Busted; album 2 is a kind of angsty, coming of age rekkid, like 1, but more mature... and excellent; album 3 is a full on prog/weep fest AND ONE OF MY FAVOUTITE ALBUMS; album 4 - the one with Vices on it - is like: "what... what is this?" Terry Boyle.

Brilliantly explained, Moose.

• Upvote 3

I love The Devil and God by Brand New, as I mentioned, but Daisy is proper shit. Deja Entendu is a banger as well. So: album 1 sounds like Busted; album 2 is a kind of angsty, coming of age rekkid, like 1, but more mature... and excellent; album 3 is a full on prog/weep fest AND ONE OF MY FAVOUTITE ALBUMS; album 4 - the one with Vices on it - is like: "what... what is this?" Terry Boyle.

Brilliantly explained, Moose.

What a smashing review. This is how all music should be discussed.