aberdeen-music

Experienced bassist with roots in post/prog rock and general weird stuff looking for musicians

Erik.Ber

Hi

I am a bass player of 20 years of age. I have experience spending time in studio environments, beening in a band that rehearsed relentlessly and I have giged a lot. I have played in bands which varied from psycadelic punk rock to post rock and funk. I am looking for musicians in Aberdeen wanting to create, record and perform original music, hoping to find people with similar musical roots and start something with perhaps post, prog, or progressive rock/metal as a reference point...or all three or none at all!

I’ve listed my influences below. So PM me if you are interested. I have some heavy duty equipment wanting to stretch it’s legs. I also have a drivers license should it ever come in handy.

Influences:

Pink Floyd, Camel, Jethro Tull, Frank Zappa, The Mars Volta, Porcupine tree, Opeth, Mastodon, Gojira, Comus, The Doors, Trentemöller, Kaizers Orchestra, The Knife, Beardfish, Mogwai, Explosions in the sky, This will Destroy you, Godspeed you!Black Emperor, Queens of the Stone age, Kebenekaise, Gogol Bordello, Jaco Pastorius, Clutch, Balck Sabbath, Windir, Totalselfhatred, Animal Collective, Big Sir, Mum, The Tallest man on Earth

varied list of influences, i'd be interested in jamming see wat comes out. i'm the drummer for TheWETFLEX but been trying to start another project i've got tons of bits n pieces of material recorded i would quite like to play guitar/vox/singing in something. i like alot of those groups in particular zappa and the mars volta but generally have heavier influences.

Hey if inthenameofgore wanted to sing or play guitar in this I'd be well up for drumming in it . I'm an experienced player 28 years old and I'm very much into prog (dream theatre in the like) also been listening to alot of envy and piano becomes the teeth of late. Get back to me if interested

cheers

darren

Hey if inthenameofgore wanted to sing or play guitar in this I'd be well up for drumming in it . I'm an experienced player 28 years old and I'm very much into prog (dream theatre in the like) also been listening to alot of envy and piano becomes the teeth of late. Get back to me if interested

cheers

darren

I think we three should jam and see if we can create something awesome!

varied list of influences, i'd be interested in jamming see wat comes out. i'm the drummer for TheWETFLEX but been trying to start another project i've got tons of bits n pieces of material recorded i would quite like to play guitar/vox/singing in something. i like alot of those groups in particular zappa and the mars volta but generally have heavier influences.

Would you be up for a jam with me and Dazpat at some point?

• 2 weeks later...