aberdeen-music

I think someone just tried to burgle my flat!

Paranoid Android

About ten minutes ago my buzzer went but I ignored it because I was lazy and knew it wouldn't be anyone for me. Then a few minutes later I thought I heard a noise in my flat so I turned my music off. Then suddenly some dude opened my bedroom door, looked really shocked to see me and ran out of my flat.

I got offered £5500 worth of stolen clothes for about £200 quid last night.

Go to 22B Claremont Street (might be place) and buzz the buzzer 3 times.

No way, seriously?! That's (almost) directly above my girlfriend's flat!

You did the right thing.

A cool story for bros:

When I was living down south the house I was staying in was broken into while I was out playing a gig. 2 of my flatmates were home at the time and didn't realise that someone had KICKED THE BACK FUCKING DOOR IN and had been in my bedroom (which shared a wall with one of the people who was home at the time) until one of them went into the kitchen later on in the evening. Great bunch of lads.

• Upvote 1

What the hell happened there?

We never used to check who was there when the buzzer went, we got very unlucky one day and some ned tried to rob us. The idiot ran off with very little despite our flat being full of easily sellable things and quite a lot of money lying about, i bet he felt well chuffed after leaving with his score of resin and a tenner, prob gutted if he found out we have a few grand in the kitchen lol.

No way, seriously?! That's (almost) directly above my girlfriend's flat!

Aye, some junkie looking guy was asking folk for change at the bus stop. I saw him getting closer and closer, was hoping to shrug him off with "nahh haven't got any mate", so he went for the long haul, told me when i do have cash to come and get the stuff.

I'd phone crimestoppers but it's an 0845 number.

Oh, if anyone's interested: he can get from any shop except Kafka, apparently.

No that I think of it, there have been a couple of times lately where I've answered the buzzer and no one's been there.

I mainly want to know how he got in the front door of the flat. It wasn't fully locked but he should have needed a key to get in. And there's no sign of it being forced.

No that I think of it, there have been a couple of times lately where I've answered the buzzer and no one's been there.

I mainly want to know how he got in the front door of the flat. It wasn't fully locked but he should have needed a key to get in. And there's no sign of it being forced.

I locked myself out of a flat and a joiner who is friends with my old man broke in and left zero signs of damage inside 30 seconds. That was just a Yale lock though. Piece of shit.

xx