aberdeen-music

The Mighty Riffs Thread

Woodsinho

Anyone actually gonna be driving down? I'd pay petrol plus several pints (of lemonade).

Unsane are currently supporting the Melvins in the States, with the Big Business as their rhythm section. DOUBLE DRUMS. I wish that was happening here. Unsane, BB, Melvins, on the same night? That'd be rowdy.

I reckon Woodsinho can be convinced if we ply him with enough lemonade.

Legit up for this btw. RIFFS.

I'm on holiday then so would be up for it too. It's at Nice N' Sleazy's as well so it will be a crazy show.

Also legit in. If no one drives, I'll probably get the train down and sleep in the station until morning. That's how legit.

I don't know anyone here though so would be a bit random car sharing. I'm a posh twat though so I'm not hardcore enough for the train station idea (I'm not even sure queen street is open all night!) Wouldn't mind sharing a family room if someone doesn't mind sleeping on the sofa! There is a travelodge just off Sauchiehall street about 5 mins from the venue and it's usually only about £25 for a room.

Or not take him. That'd be good too. He'd make it worse. I'd have a terrible time.

And miss the chance for some roadtrip style high jinx and an uncomfortable future of not knowing who's going to shop you to the fuzz over Jake's unfortunate demise? You weren't there man!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!