aberdeen-music

[Mar 17, 2012] AGP: THE FIRE & I + THE WETFLEX + UNDERCLASS + THE KURBS - Sat 17 March... (Tunnels)

rcalder82

Description

AGP presents

THE FIRE & I

+ The Wetflex

+ Underclass

+ The Kurbs

Sat 17 March 2012

Tunnels Aberdeen

7.30pm

£6.00

14+ show

Tickets on sale at One Up, Belmont Street - www.agpaberdeen.bigcartel.com and www.ticketweb.co.uk

------------------

With debut album "Stampede Finale" out now, its a pleasure to welcome back Gordon and Hooligan to Aberdeen.

The Fire And I are an energetic 2 piece band using only Bass and Drums, with occasional synth.

Gordon and Hooligan have molded a very distinctive and powerful sound, often difficult to comprehend from their two members.

"The Fire And I are one of the best bands in Scotland right now."

Resound Scotland

"44 minutes of mind-bending, jaw-dropping musical addiction that's arguably the most sensational thing you've heard come out of the UK indie scene in years"

Dead Earnest

"This record is a sheer delight from beginning to end, combining the very best of unashamedly catchy punks and the depth of post-hardcore into one tidy package. A record not to be missed. (9/10)"

Soundshock.co.uk

"Evoking Biffy Clyro at their most experimental, Blood Red Shoes at their heaviest, and DFA9179 at their most genius, there’s certainly a bright future for these guys."

Pushtofire.com