aberdeen-music

Tattoo studios Aberdeen

manalive

Stiks and Kev have done a lot of my friends and are top notch but I dont wish to wait....does that mean I should expect less? That is why I asked the question.

Paul at Rebel Ink has some good worked displayed on Facebook so may look into him

Someone mentioned Green64. Looked at their page on facebook and it was rough, same goes for Rosemount Tattoo.

I didn't say Kev or Stix were arrogant fucks, but the staff that were front of house at the time. Kev tattooed my gran, and was a lovely boy as she put it. But according to the staff who were on at the time, if your design wasn't on the flash cards then they didn't want to hear from you.

Ive been going there for 5yrs, and myself and many others have never gotten ink off a 'flash card', its really unheard of there :rolleyes: Mine, my daughters, and heaps of those friends I mentioned, made their own designs combined with the artist's 'tweaking', but never off of a flash card.

It was a while ago, and there wasn't a girl on reception. It'd be maybe just over a year since I was last in, and the flash cards are the designs on the wall. That's fab that they've improved then, I haven't been in since because it was yet another bad experience. Not from Kev or Stix though, they have always been great - they also did my ex's tattoo (my birthday present for him) and played along that he was going to get my name done on his knob. That was about 6 years ago like!

Well then you shouldnt be saying what your saying for now. If its been awhile as you say, thats not fair to the business nor its clients, and it doesnt reflect the clear top service they provide.

To manalive, no you dont have to wait... but then again dont expect top quality... its not about quantity when it comes to art. You get what you pay and wait for in the ink biz ;)

Well then you shouldnt be saying what your saying for now. If its been awhile as you say, thats not fair to the business nor its clients, and it doesnt reflect the clear top service they provide.

I went in October but who knows, loads could have changed since then. It was an experience that was shared. Sheesh.

#damselindistress #annoysodajerk

To manalive, no you dont have to wait... but then again dont expect top quality... its not about quantity when it comes to art. You get what you pay and wait for in the ink biz ;)

Clear top service? It obviously has not always had top service, on several occasions. Yes they were in the past, but because of that service it's not a place I would use. Keep bitching about it though, I might eventually change my mind (I won't).

It wasn't really a hep outbreak. The tattooist had hep, but had it displayed clearly on a sign. He apparently got it from tattooing someone with hep.

As far as I'm aware, he died, hence why the shop is closed.

Aye maybe outbreak was wrong word. Sounds like there were loads of hep-zombies roaming his shop with tattoos all over them.

He said it in present tense. So i assume he meant at the time of his last posting he only had 2 minutes left.
Hmm...

Dubya wins this round.

It was only pointed out to me afterwards that I should have used the 15 mins to open up as many tabs as possible with things I wanted to read and then read them once the time was up.

• Upvote 1

stix and kev havent won countless awards worldwide for being shit, stix goes to norway EVERY year to tattoo by invitation, they know their shit. worth the wait

callum's work is brilliant as well, i haven't spoke to Megan so cannot comment on her manner, but i highly doubt she said about "only doing flash" or being a dick is true.

saying that, you might also want to check out lee at treble 2 tattoo on castlegate, trained at draconian started on his own.

i'm done