aberdeen-music

Tattoo studios Aberdeen

manalive

I'd recommend Lee at Rebel Ink. Whenever my chums have gone into Draconian and haven't had the chance to speak to Kev or Stix directly, the staff have been arrogant fucks to them. My tattoos from Lee have healed nicely, he didn't faff around and if he doesn't like the positioning of something, he'll tell you. Unfortunately Dika is no longer there, and is off travelling, otherwise I'd suggest her too.

Heard some good things about the place between Rebel Ink and Draconian, but I can't say from personal experience.

In all honesty though, someone got this done at Draconian. They were probably waiting a while (a few months) for their appointment, but it looked worth it...

70485966.png

This person, however, I doubt this person had to wait for their appointment. They went somewhere else.

c1a7514b-d004-4e75-852e-38d4739e55fd.jpg

I'm not here to tell you where is the best but if your only reason for not going to Draconian is because you don't want to wait for an appointment then I hope all your tattoos turn out pish.

• Upvote 3

I'd recommend Lee at Rebel Ink. Whenever my chums have gone into Draconian and haven't had the chance to speak to Kev or Stix directly, the staff have been arrogant fucks to them. My tattoos from Lee have healed nicely, he didn't faff around and if he doesn't like the positioning of something, he'll tell you. Unfortunately Dika is no longer there, and is off travelling, otherwise I'd suggest her too.

Heard some good things about the place between Rebel Ink and Draconian, but I can't say from personal experience.

Cant believe you just called the staff at Draconians... 'arrogant fucks'. There are heaps of people who've been going to their studio over the years, and have a totally opposing experience, that including myself, my daughter and a dozen of my friends. I recommended their studio because a tattoo is for life and if you want quality, thats what you get...however Ive seen others from the place you mentioned.... lets just say; art to you, must be subjective.:rolleyes:

I got mine done by Callum and he was there to talk to me and was told if I wanted to pop in at any time to talk about my design I could do. I only waited 2 weeks. It's expensive but it's really worth it.

• Upvote 1

Cant believe you just called the staff at Draconians... 'arrogant fucks'. There are heaps of people who've been going to their studio over the years, and have a totally opposing experience, that including myself, my daughter and a dozen of my friends. I recommended their studio because a tattoo is for life and if you want quality, thats what you get...however Ive seen others from the place you mentioned.... lets just say; art to you, must be subjective.:rolleyes:

Tattoo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I got mine done by Callum and he was there to talk to me and was told if I wanted to pop in at any time to talk about my design I could do. I only waited 2 weeks. It's expensive but it's really worth it.

I agree, JakeBassist :up: I always get mine done by Stix, not yet tried Kev or Callum, but my friends have and theirs are top award winning ink -- you get this from all three tattooist. Totally worth the price, cause any art done to its excellence... isnt cheap. Thus why there are awards on the wall ;) Ive witnessed first hand the care the staff take with walk-ins, explaining, helping, advising, even going above and beyond their job titles to help when someone comes in desparate for a coverup (cause scratchers/******** have mucked up), the staff have been emapthic on a very personal level, mainly I feel cause they want tattoos to be a good experience and to respresent the profession with a mastery in this field of art.

I didn't say Kev or Stix were arrogant fucks, but the staff that were front of house at the time. Kev tattooed my gran, and was a lovely boy as she put it. But according to the staff who were on at the time, if your design wasn't on the flash cards then they didn't want to hear from you.

It was a while ago, and there wasn't a girl on reception. It'd be maybe just over a year since I was last in, and the flash cards are the designs on the wall. That's fab that they've improved then, I haven't been in since because it was yet another bad experience. Not from Kev or Stix though, they have always been great - they also did my ex's tattoo (my birthday present for him) and played along that he was going to get my name done on his knob. That was about 6 years ago like!