aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Cities: Skylines - ALmost reached 100,00 population but my train network was all fucke dup so I've started agin. This game is easy to get lost in for hours. Fucking good though.
Dishonored 2 - Playing as Emily and attempting to be stealthy, but get discovered alot. Killing every cunt. Stupidly hard but also ace. Going to play through again on low chaors as Corvo after a playthrough
Rise of the Tomb Raider - I basically just spend time staring at her pony tail think "How much fucking physics work did they put into her fucking hair. jesus"
Rocket League - Still makes me stupidly angry, and have reverted to playing solo duel cos I fucking hate shitty teammates
Overwatch - Starting to get annoyed at shitty teammates but when its good its SO good

On 1/24/2017 at 0:31 PM, Teabags said:

Cities: Skylines - ALmost reached 100,00 population but my train network was all fucke dup so I've started agin. This game is easy to get lost in for hours. Fucking good though.
Dishonored 2 - Playing as Emily and attempting to be stealthy, but get discovered alot. Killing every cunt. Stupidly hard but also ace. Going to play through again on low chaors as Corvo after a playthrough
Rise of the Tomb Raider - I basically just spend time staring at her pony tail think "How much fucking physics work did they put into her fucking hair. jesus"
Rocket League - Still makes me stupidly angry, and have reverted to playing solo duel cos I fucking hate shitty teammates
Overwatch - Starting to get annoyed at shitty teammates but when its good its SO good

I had a quick bash at Dishonored 2, but was struggling with being stealthy also. I think it must be a fair bit tougher than the first one. Maybe I was just impatient though because I was dying to get Mad Max started.

Mad Max is fucking ace.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing GTA V again. This time, determined to 100% it. Might even go buy a guide book for collectables. I've even got headcanon for the characters.

I chose C - Deathwish.

Michael - After the main story, Michael finds out about Franklin's assassination missions, and talks to him about playing the stock Market. This raises his 32 million after the big heist to around 650 million. He uses this money to buy up the cinemas, buy new suits, new cars, and eventually, the golf course. After a while Michael becomes agitated at retirement and wants one last hurrah. He heres about Franklin being duped by epsilon and decides to take them for all their worth. After this, he still doesn't feel complete, so he decides to do some philanthropy and buys the dock with the sub (which unlocks a michael only side quest)

Franklin plays the stock market and brings his cash up to around 650 million too. He buys local car related businesses. He does the parachuting and races and similar past times but being rich and bored, eventually gets duped by Epsilon. He gives them loads of money and only gets a tshirt. He becomes obsessed at finding out about the illuminati/epsilon conspiracy which sees him spiralling in to finding UFO parts and uncovering the murder with the collectable pages.

Trevor is trevor. He doesn't play the stock market. He carries on doing the gun running missions to further TPI. He is also a man of his word, so he finishes finding the bail jumpers and even helps out that estate agent he bumped in to. He continues going on rampages but will use some of his 32 million to buy a couple of bars in the desert.

So far my head canon is becoming reality. I've done the assassinations, I've bought businesses, i've finished the bail jumper missions and I'm almost finished with the estate agent quest. I've only really to do epsilon with Mike and Frank then do collectables. But I didn't want to just wander as any character to finish the game. I had to create a story.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 0:19 PM, Jaaakkkeee said:

Ordered Horizon Zero Dawn. This looks beautiful. Makes me want a Ps4 Pro but I'll make do.

It is beautiful. It's also a great game from a gameplay perspective. Can't make comments on the story 'cause I'm too busy doing side quests to do story quests.

22 hours ago, Teabags said:

Someone did this to me and I hate them for it. But also love them. Cos it was so fucking beautiful to watch.

https://streamable.com/tshmf

that's the sort of cunt you just constantly drive in to. let your team mate grab the ball. just make sure you demolish this guy. then hope he's on your team when it gets randomised again.

also, the people with those skills tend to not be great at team playing, and constantly make a run (drive?) for the ball and end up crashing in to their own team mate. nothing more satisfying than someone scoring a goal like that but then being immediately beaten because they're all flair and can't play in a team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been playing tom Clancys wildlands, in ways it's good in ways it's not. 

Pros;

graphics

storyline is great, really interactive 

cons

servers are crap

story line although great and fairly cunning is quite repetitive I feel they could've done more with it. 

The new dlc "narco road" is a bit far fetched and had a few glitchy moments when enemies are invincible. 

A bit like division, all the side missions are the same kind of let's steal something and give it to the rebels sort of theme like division it's collecting intel and stashes all the time. 

On 5/5/2017 at 9:15 PM, Moon Moon said:

Been playing tom Clancys wildlands, in ways it's good in ways it's not. 

Pros;

graphics

storyline is great, really interactive 

cons

servers are crap

story line although great and fairly cunning is quite repetitive I feel they could've done more with it. 

The new dlc "narco road" is a bit far fetched and had a few glitchy moments when enemies are invincible. 

A bit like division, all the side missions are the same kind of let's steal something and give it to the rebels sort of theme like division it's collecting intel and stashes all the time. 

I played the beta of that. Didn't like it. for the size of the map and the amount you'll be driving around, the vehicles handled like absolute shit. 

So in amongst loads of Overwatch, Rocket League and Cities: Skylines, I also got these 3, which I totoally recommend.

INSIDE: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304430/INSIDE/

Follow up to Limbo. Not a sequel cos I don't think they're connected, but a similar game that looks/plays incredible. This game is pure fucking art. Play it

Snake Pass: http://store.steampowered.com/app/544330/Snake_Pass/

Absolute Drift: http://store.steampowered.com/app/320140/Absolute_Drift/

On 09/05/2017 at 2:12 PM, Jaaakkkeee said:

I played the beta of that. Didn't like it. for the size of the map and the amount you'll be driving around, the vehicles handled like absolute shit. 

Tbh they did choose the wrong mission for the beta as it did include a lot of travelling, there's planes and helicopters and there fast travel too which saves time but even then yeah a lot of driving, it does get a bit boring!