aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Did you pay extra for delivery? Think they only guarantee release day delivery if you pay for first class or above. The super-saver delivery is just when they can be arsed sending it out.

Yeah I paid for the top delivery. They are saying it should be delivered today but my postie has already been :S

well there's a character from the hood, one who lives in the desert and Tommy, so if you have to drive somewhere with tommy you just sack that idea and go to the other character's mission. Also, in missions where all 3 of them are there, you don't have to just drive, or just shoot, you can jump between characters and decide what role you want to play in the missions.

Also, apparently money isn't something that's just gonna amass so you're a billionaire again. It's a tool this time round.

Tommy isn't one of the characters, it's Michael, Franklin and Trevor. The Guardian have done a write up here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/nov/12/grand-theft-auto-v-preview-gta-5

• Upvote 1

Picked up Sleeping Dogs and Fallout: NV from CEX yesterday. £25 and £6 respectively. Sleeping Dogs is a lot of fun. Satisfyingly brutal fighting with lots of scope for upgrading your skills and abilities. Can see it getting boring after a while, but still fucking ace if you can't quite wait for GTA V. It's like GTA with kung foo instead of guns (although you can get guns in it too).

Fallout: New Vegas is a weird one. I was late to the party on Fallout 3 and started New Vegas immediately after completing 3, by which point I was a bit bored of the format. I got to about level 10 on it, but then my flatmate of the time moved away with the game, so I neve continued it. Played it for about 2 hours last night and familiarised myself with what I'd already done, and I'm very excited. The game is fucking beautiful and there is so much great stuff to do. Glad I have come back to it.

Picked up Sleeping Dogs and Fallout: NV from CEX yesterday. £25 and £6 respectively. Sleeping Dogs is a lot of fun. Satisfyingly brutal fighting with lots of scope for upgrading your skills and abilities. Can see it getting boring after a while, but still fucking ace if you can't quite wait for GTA V. It's like GTA with kung foo instead of guns (although you can get guns in it too).

Fallout: New Vegas is a weird one. I was late to the party on Fallout 3 and started New Vegas immediately after completing 3, by which point I was a bit bored of the format. I got to about level 10 on it, but then my flatmate of the time moved away with the game, so I neve continued it. Played it for about 2 hours last night and familiarised myself with what I'd already done, and I'm very excited. The game is fucking beautiful and there is so much great stuff to do. Glad I have come back to it.

I couldn't get in to Fallout 3. I got New Vegas anyway as it was sure to be better. Still not that great a fan, but that's 'cause I like things to be a lot more linear i.e. GTA. I might buy a guide book some time just so I can complete New Vegas and be done with it.

Speaking of dogs, I saw a game on IGN where you play as an animal and have to survive among other animals or some shit. If it didn't look so much like a sims game it might be worth a punt...

Absolutely loved Fallout 3. However, New Vegas had some pretty annoying bugs, way too many loading screens and then I got to a point in the story I couldn't back out of at way too low a level so just gave up. My game and hard-drive got knicked so I'm unlikely to go back to it at any point.

Thanks to The Kernel Loaf I'm enjoying Deus EX: Human Revolution. However, I'm only playing it at lunchtime at work, and an hour is way too short a time to get into it. I might have to come into the office on the weekend and blast it for a good 4 or 5 hours. I'd do it at home, but I like my work PC more than my laptop.

Absolutely loved Fallout 3. However, New Vegas had some pretty annoying bugs, way too many loading screens and then I got to a point in the story I couldn't back out of at way too low a level so just gave up. My game and hard-drive got knicked so I'm unlikely to go back to it at any point.

Thanks to The Kernel Loaf I'm enjoying Deus EX: Human Revolution. However, I'm only playing it at lunchtime at work, and an hour is way too short a time to get into it. I might have to come into the office on the weekend and blast it for a good 4 or 5 hours. I'd do it at home, but I like my work PC more than my laptop.

Aye the bit I was at when I loaded my old save up was fucking nails. I had nae bullets either. There is a distinct lack of bullets in this game.

• Upvote 1