aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

28 minutes ago, ca_gere said:

That game looks fucking ace.

Meanwhile, i'm still loving the Nintendo Switch. Took it on holiday and it was perfect for airports/planes and such. Gagging for some new games to come out but still only cracking the surface of BOTW. 

Mario Odyssey?

It's not out yet. October I believe. I've only got Zelda and Mario Kart. Can't wait to get more games because the console itself is amazing. I'll probably play it exclusively pretty soon just for the fact it's so easy to switch between portable and docked. Most of the games out just now are quite niche. Waiting for FIFA and Mario at least, and i'm sure there are a few hidden gems on the way too.

11 hours ago, ca_gere said:

It's not out yet. October I believe. I've only got Zelda and Mario Kart. Can't wait to get more games because the console itself is amazing. I'll probably play it exclusively pretty soon just for the fact it's so easy to switch between portable and docked. Most of the games out just now are quite niche. Waiting for FIFA and Mario at least, and i'm sure there are a few hidden gems on the way too.

Skyrim will be coming out for it if that's your bag.

On 7/27/2017 at 2:37 PM, Teabags said:

I just came 2nd of 89 players. 3 kills. I'm distraught. Winner knew where I was cos I'd killed the 3rd place guy. Ugh. 

Have you done a win yet?

I had a great win where I killed 5 of the final six, it was over a river for the small zones, I killed the last guy on my side then had to move over to their side because of the zone.  I just played it in the water and popped out guerrilla style to kill all the remaining guys.  So good.  Helps so much if you are silenced getting into the small zones.

5 hours ago, Captain America said:

Have you done a win yet?

I had a great win where I killed 5 of the final six, it was over a river for the small zones, I killed the last guy on my side then had to move over to their side because of the zone.  I just played it in the water and popped out guerrilla style to kill all the remaining guys.  So good.  Helps so much if you are silenced getting into the small zones.

Nope. 2nd was my highest. And a couple of 3rds. It hurts me so much. Still haven't had a ghillie suit yet either, but when i get one...Im getting me that dinner.

• 4 weeks later...

Forza 5 is free on Games with Gold this month. Not quite the open-world fun of Horizon but still enjoying it. Switching off all the driving assists is chaotic fun and fucking satisfying when you win a race with it all off. Digging these Forza games. Completed Horizon and Horizon 2, I'll pick up 3 eventually.

• 2 months later...
On 06/12/2017 at 10:31 AM, Lemonade said:

Fallout 4 quite a lot. 

On 06/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, James Broonbreed said:

I've been slogging away with the Cleansing the Commonwealth type missons for a while now, avoiding the storyline....

Trying to keep on top of all my settlements, bu tone day I'm just going to fucking burn them all down and murder everyone in their sleep for being such useless cunts.

My game broke. As in, I spent ages doing side quests, slogging away too, and I ended up collecting loads of connecting holotapes. Googled them, turns out they're part of a Nick Valentine quest. Cool. Go to get him, he's not at my main settlement. Okay, cool, he might be in his office. Nope. Oh, I was doing that mission with him a while ago, he might be there. No. So, I go to every settlement and build a bell to ring so they all come. Do it at every one, and he's not at any. I looked online, it can happen often, and only people that found him were people on PC or Xbox with a Mod. He is always in a random place, and sometimes stuck. I couldn't find the Mod on PS4, gave up. Really wanted to get the DLC, but he's a big part of it. So, just abandoned it. I don't want to start a new game because I'll never be as lucky as I was when I started my current save.