aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Anyone who wants to hold on a bit for The Walking Dead should note the first episode is free on xb0x360 for a week after xmas and the other episodes are also on sale on 28th December. Skyrim DLC is on sale 31st December too. There have been sales on for the last few days but there doesn't seem to be a panel on the dashboard advertising it like usual.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-13-enormous-xbox-marketplace-sale-starts-next-week

That sounds good: I miss a good single player game these days. They're all based around multiplayer these days too, and I hate playing against real people 'cause I'm rubbish at computer games. Except Fifa.

Was watching my bro play some Far Cry multiplayer. Looks really weird, nowhere near as good as the single-player (since it's sort of an immersive kind of game).

Currently playing Rocksmith. I'm doing not too bad. It's a million times better than guitar hero/rockband, but for someone who doesn't know the first thing about guitar, I can see it being a million times harder. Luckily, it serves as both a video game and an idiots guide to guitar. teaching you about strings, tuning, different techniques and stuff. It's pretty good. I'm enjoying it and it's good to be able to play guitar at the gf's house as my practice amp is at home and I won't have band practice for about another week or so.

I hate the putting on the new Tigger woods. But it's a good game. only played a few holes so far like. My manny doesn't look anything like me but the last time I did a photo thing it went weird. Also, the graphics can be a bit jumpy if you try to skip your opponent and it looks horrible. but other than that the graphics are decent.

402A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Yyt.jpg

"So EA, explain this one. This apparently wasn't a goal. It was in the last 5 or so seconds of the 3rd period in a 1-0 game. This happened and we should have been going to OT. But no, no goal. Here's the video of the play: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/147329900

This was in an Online Versus Play ranked match. Now luckily, I was Buffalo, so the goal was against me and I ended up winning though I felt kinda bad. I can only imagine how pissed off the other guy is though. In fact, if I was him, I'd probably be demanding a refund from you for the controller I'd undoubtedly smash in an utter rage at this.

Fix the bugs you douchebags."

LOL.