aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Altered Beast was absurdly difficult for a game that required you to do little more than walk forward and punch zombies. Still, RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.

On second thoughts I'd rather not rise from the grave if that is the sound I am met with :(

I'm really enjoying Driver San Francisco. Disliked the demo but the game is pretty good if you get used to the handling and it's dirt cheap now.

Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and Super Meat Boy are my vices at the moment. I've had a few weird glitches on Skyrim (Xbox 360) including one where the pre-scripted event at the start broke and I had to restart the game literally minutes in.

As for hardest game - Ghosts 'n' Goblins still makes me break out in a cold sweat.

I accidently killed a chicken with an errant arrow. A'bdy went tits. I massacred the village.

It autosaved as soon as I wandered into a pub to drink a few brews, so all the patrons immediately set about me as soon as I start the game now. My guy's too big a pussy to fight a roomful of drunks with maces apparently.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got WWE 12. While I'm not a fan or professional wrestling, I have always had a soft spot for the games. Very addictive! They got really shite for a few years, but this one is back to the awesomeness of 2005-2006 installments. Its just really embarassing when someone comes into the room while you're selecting new tights for your custom wrestler... I think you can pick it up really cheap now, I got it for £20 from GAME.

:moody: no excuse. I spent a good 2 hours finding an old mans helmet on skyrim the other day. Dinna see me whipping out a walkthrough do you? Joking aside videogames are far too easy these days with all the waypoints and linear map design. there should be no HUD, no health bars, no system to tell you where you are being attacked from, no hints, no tips on loading screens, none of that crap! bring back hard games!

Serioulsy? Nobody picked up on this? It's funny cos it's like the tip of an old person's penis. He's searching for an OAP's penis. lololololololol

• Upvote 2