aberdeen-music

some crap.

maud 'dib

I can't get Ubuntu or Vista to co-operate with my sound card. So no four track action. They say pen and paper are the best song writing tools, well I'll see how it goes. Here is some garbage recorded on my phone- I'm going to do this for a year, for a laugh. I'm going to try some hip-hop as well, and some speed-sludge.

Any thoughts welcome.

http://davidjamesfarquhar.bandcamp.com/album/android-field-demos-2012

I was inspired by the latest Daemons recording done in that big barn. So it's his fault.

I can't get Ubuntu or Vista to co-operate with my sound card. So no four track action. They say pen and paper are the best song writing tools, well I'll see how it goes. Here is some garbage recorded on my phone- I'm going to do this for a year, for a laugh. I'm going to try some hip-hop as well, and some speed-sludge.

Any thoughts welcome.

http://davidjamesfarquhar.bandcamp.com/album/android-field-demos-2012

I was inspired by the latest Daemons recording done in that big barn. So it's his fault.

I appreciate this.

I love a bit of Delta blues, and this is reminiscent. This with a bit of speed-sludge would be well good.

• 4 weeks later...
I like the first one. The second one sort of sounds like Green Day.

I quite like Green Day, I'm nae a massive a fan- I have one CD by them, the greatest hits...it's nae bad. Work in progress though, I'll hopefully erase all trace of Green Day in later versions...

Mostly I do heaps of versions as I get more words and ideas- so it will probably transform a bit.

thanks, though, for the feedback.

I appreciate this.

I love a bit of Delta blues, and this is reminiscent. This with a bit of speed-sludge would be well good.

cheers min. I have no idea about delta blues. I like Leadbelly, but jist cause of Nirvana. Totally clueless about the blues. I saw a neat documentary on BBC4 about it- that wis cool. Jon Spencer wasnae in it though. for shame.

I quite like Green Day, I'm nae a massive a fan- I have one CD by them, the greatest hits...it's nae bad. Work in progress though, I'll hopefully erase all trace of Green Day in later versions...

Mostly I do heaps of versions as I get more words and ideas- so it will probably transform a bit.

thanks, though, for the feedback.

If this is a serious post, get Dookie and give it a listen.

• 3 weeks later...