aberdeen-music

Last ELIZIUM this Saturday! (21/8/04)

nullmouse

Yep, last chance to see attend Elizium at Dr Drakes - Witness the night that transformed Brian Fudge from a rock-loving monster to a rock-loving-monster-who-likes-some-electronic-industrial-madness-now-too (1).

Voted "Best Night To Be a Barman At" by Nicky Ca$ino (2), Drakes staff have literally been fighting to work the last one! (3) Savour the smallest cubic feet of clubbage in Aberdeen, marvel at the drunken state of the DJs thinking they're cool, massage their ego with your feet, feed the bar with your money. Ziggy Fantastic thinks we're the bees knees (4), Drummer Jim thinks the sun shines from our collective asses (5) and Shaz daily worships a small shrine to Elizium that she's constructed in her bedroom out of old flyers (6). Some of which she got us to sign for her (7).

Last ELIZIUM this Saturday (21st of August). 11pm till 3am. Dr Drakes.

(1) Brian Fudge reserves the right to like other types of music.

(2) Voting may or may not have occured. Results based on prediction.

(3) Bare knuckle events took place in the alley between Drakes and O'Henrys.

(4) In that we are small, furry, and useless unless associated with legs.

(5) May be wishful thinking, on account of seering pain and untimely death this would cause.

(6) No planning permission was sought. Legal action is being persued.

(7) She said it was for her mate, but what's the chances of her friend's name being 'Sharon' too?

that is genius alun, best thing i've read in a-g-e-s!!! :laughing:

all true of course....! :rolleyes:

there was a bit of a fight between staff as to who got to work it...myself and ziggy won of course!!

there's 4 extreme metal bands on first...we'll *try* not to let it run over...! :O but then it wouldn't be the same if it didnt...last one an' all!! ;)

shaz

that is genius alun' date=' best thing i've read in a-g-e-s!!! :laughing:

all true of course....! :rolleyes:

there was a bit of a fight between staff as to who got to work it...myself and ziggy won of course!!

there's 4 extreme metal bands on first...we'll *try* not to let it run over...! :O but then it wouldn't be the same if it didnt...last one an' all!!

shaz[/quote']

LAst One ?????

your kidding rite?

sorry i missed it. by that point i was very very drunk and the group had become lost and fractured. we decided to replenish our numbers by hooking up with greig red man walkings birthday shebang in moshulu and the eric euan guys. after that' date=' who knows what happened.[/quote']

S'cool! Hope yer leaving party was fun, Elizium certainly was. I was mighty mighty drunk myself. There are some horrible pictures of me on the Elizium website. Shudder.