aberdeen-music

What CD's/Music DVD's you bought recently?

Mouse

I've bought and ordered quite a bit after getting exam money :up:

Rush - Feedback EP

Rush - Fly By Night

Pink Floyd - The Wall

In Flames - Colony

In Flames - Tokyo Showdown

Black Atom - The Tie That Binds

Slipknot - Slipknot

The Hives - Tyranosaurus Hives

The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta

The Police - Syncronicity

Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Whos Buying (Remastered)

Megadeth - Rust In Piece (Remastered)

Dream Theater - Live Scenes From New York DVD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the dvd of dream theaters - live scenes from new york for my birthday last sunday

and yesterday i bought the youthmovie soundtrack strategies album "hurrah! another year, surely this one will be better than the last; the inexorable march of progress will lead us all to happiness"

the next cd on my list will probably be a pavement one

David

I recently recieved "Coffee and Ideas" and "Citizen Awake" both my Ian Simpson through the post. Much listening enjoyment there! On the CD/DVD buying front the last ones which I purchased were: Pearl Jam CD "Live at Benaroya Hall", Lynyrd Skynyrd DVD "Live From Steel Town" and Neil Young <with Pearl Jam> CD "Mirrorball."

My purchases today in One Up:

Morrissey: Your Arsenal

Morrissey: Vauxhall & I (Seeing him in Perth and I've got a wee bit of catching up to do)

Jerry Cantrell: Boggy Depot (On just now... seems as good as Alice In Chains. No shock there then...)

Charlotte Hatherley: Grey Will Fade (Possibly better than Meltdown)

Mr Bungle: Disco Volante

The Dillinger Escape Plan: Calculating Infinity

and on DVD Alice In Chains: Unplugged (I already know from the CD that it's superb. Better than Nirvana's one in my opinion)

I love buying CDs so much. I hope to fuck the "digital revolution" gets about as big as minidiscs have.

You lucky sod!

I longed to see him in either Perth or Paisley' date=' what do you think of 'Your Arsenal?'[/quote']

If you think I'm lucky, my sister is seeing him in Edinburgh three days before, as well as the Perth gig!

Your Arsenal has immediatly become my favourite Morrissey album, although I haven't listened to Vauxhall and I yet. But it's just better than Viva Hate and You Are The Quarry, and a fair bit better than Kill Uncle.

In fact I think I like it even more than Strangeways, which is my favourite Smiths album.