aberdeen-music

Vocal Tutor. I taught Leigh Anne from Little Mix !!!

JenJen

Yes its true..... I'm related to Leigh Anne and I coach her when she visits the family in Scotland.

I've been teaching vocals for 20 years now and have also taught Goldie (top ten artist from Africa).

I offer a FREE trial and charge just £15 per lesson after that if you come to me at my studio in Insch..... or I can come to visit you for a small extra charge to cover time and petrol.

Do you need help with your band vocals? I visit band rehearsals and can offer advice on sound and vocals.

Maybe you're looking for a Christmas present with a difference? Why not buy your loved one some Singing lessons?

Please text me on 07535 669504 for more details as I dont visit this site too often.

Many thanks

Jen Law BA ALCM (TD)

Merry Christmas xx

Yes its true..... I'm related to Leigh Anne and I coach her when she visits the family in Scotland.

I've been teaching vocals for 20 years now and have also taught Goldie (top ten artist from Africa).

I offer a FREE trial and charge just £15 per lesson after that if you come to me at my studio in Insch..... or I can come to visit you for a small extra charge to cover time and petrol.

Do you need help with your band vocals? I visit band rehearsals and can offer advice on sound and vocals.

Maybe you're looking for a Christmas present with a difference? Why not buy your loved one some Singing lessons?

Please text me on 07535 669504 for more details as I dont visit this site too often.

Many thanks

Jen Law BA ALCM (TD)

Merry Christmas xx

Is a lesson half an hour, or an hour?

How much is the small extra, give or take..? I live in Alford (10 miles away by google maps' count) and what travel charge would be associated with having you come to, say, captain tom's to listen in on a rehearsal?

xx

Many thanks

Jen Law BA ALCM (TD)

Merry Christmas xx

I know a few of you were trolling, but for the serious question, e.g. Stroopy's, best to re-read the original post. ;)