aberdeen-music

Mature bass player looking for band !

Moby 1

Genres ! My favourite all time band is Steely Dan, swiftly followed by Cream, some of Eric's stuff from Reptile, not contemporary, .....mature

Hey,

we are looking for a bass player, covering classic rock groups, we have a rehersal on wednesday if you fancy a jam, let me know and i can send you a set list.

Cheers

Scott.

Scotty would love a Jam, i'll pm my mail

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mr Moby

- looking for a new project...Blues Based 60's/70's ...Cream/Eric/Rory G/Taste/Ten Years After/Mayall/F.Mac/Free ZZ Top type/styles etc have a set list and poss drummer on board....wanna give it a try? I do guitar & vox...interested? I'm off to London for a few days ...back on the 10th ...jist let me know...have got own gear/transport/eyes ears hair and teeth....Rod

Moby + Mr Lucky,

If you get this project up and running, would you be interested in adding another "mature" guitarist - quite happy with lead /rhythm and vocals. I have own gear, transport, teeth but struggling a bit with the hair...... PM me for phone number if you want to discuss

Hey Mr Moby

- looking for a new project...Blues Based 60's/70's ...Cream/Eric/Rory G/Taste/Ten Years After/Mayall/F.Mac/Free ZZ Top type/styles etc have a set list and poss drummer on board....wanna give it a try? I do guitar & vox...interested? I'm off to London for a few days ...back on the 10th ...jist let me know...have got own gear/transport/eyes ears hair and teeth....Rod

Yes up for all that, back in town 9th PM me

• 2 weeks later...