aberdeen-music

Singer looking for new band/project or acoustic setup.

Dawnimo

Hey folks,

I'm currently looking to start singing with a band or possibly form an acoustic type setup with some people. I have most currently been with a band called New Wave Heroes (New wave covers) but unfortunately after only a couple of great gigs things have come to an end. Previous to that i was with The Alligator Haters (see some stuff on you tube).

My voice is quite soulful but can suit all sorts of genres. Would be looking to possible start off with covers and then hopefully move into doing some original stuff. I have a mixed interest in music and love rock through to folk to Jazz. If you would be interested in getting together for a jam or whatever then just give me a shout.

Cheers,

D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We're a brand new rock band - we've got previous experience - could be interesting if you'd like to come help out and see what sound we could deliver. We write own stuff - but sticking in some great 70's rock/pop stuff T.REX to Gerry Rafferty - all sorts of ideas - very open - Give's a shout if you're interested - If you play Bass as well...would be just the dogs !!!

Cheers Graham