aberdeen-music

The Hangover Thread.

Paranoid Android

• 4 weeks later...

I pinged a whole bottle of that new Jack Daniel's Honey. I'm not hungover, but my mouth tastes like an arsehole. I've brushed my teeth and eaten breakfast and lunch since, and all I can taste is that honey aftertaste. It was a bit disappointing. I thought it was going to be a honey flavoured bourbon, but it's actually a bourbon flavoured honey liqueur. It was odd. It made a glass of coke taste like I'd dipped Golden Grahams in it.

I went into town for lunch about 4 yesterday. Decided to go for "one pint" first, discovered a fucking awesome bar that plays punk and rockabilly and has Brewdog on tap. Ended up in there until it closed, was knocking back pints of 5am Saint and hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. Got home and tried to eat some rice, suddenly felt really queasy and spilled a cup of coffee all over my laptop. Feel pretty bad today. My head hurts. Laptop still works though.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Work BBQ yesterday. Free booze, and the red wine was lovely. Everything hurts now. This can't be a hangover. I think I must have contracted a terminal disease overnight. Or maybe the food was dodgy.

I can't remember a thing after going into town after the BBQ. One of the guys I'm sharing an apartment with was with a lass who got her face panned in, ended up in a&e with her, and being questioned by the police. Then when he got back to the apartment he didn't have a key so he slept outside. I don't think I was involved in any of that, but fuck only knows.

I just want someone to hold me.

xx