aberdeen-music

The Hangover Thread.

Paranoid Android

I was painfully hungover on my birthday on tuesday. I had the bright yellow bile and waves of dizziness, whilst have to go meet my brother for christmas shopping. I was sad. I kept thinking i was feeling progressivly better so I tried to sort myself out and get dressed etc, only to have to rush to the bath/sink/toilet and give my abs a good work out.

The night out however was top. I was talking to some dicks about football, pretending to know what i was on about.

i was also in a dreadful state on christmas day. went to the local pub in fyvie for 'couple of pints' and ended up tanking a large amount of double morgans. cant remember the walk home in the pitch dark or getting in. my parents must have been so proud on one of the few occasions i actually see them throughout the year.

i did however manage my christmas dinner, fuck yeah. being at that stage in the hangover where every food is awesome it made it even better than usual

Not only did I drink copious amounts of adult beverages last night (by the pint, no matter what, obviously) I mixed the fuck out of them too, which usually guarantees a ball-smashing hangover. Cocktails, Cider, Wine, Whisky/Rum and Coke, Shots (I didn't do pint shots). The lot.

However, I feel fucking mint today. It's a little bit eerie. I don't trust my body. I get the feeling a nuclear hangover will come and buttfuck me at about 3pm.

Started on the lagers last night, but quicky turned into a Tasmanian Devil and was necking Jagerbombs, brandy, mulled wine, rum and anything else thrown at me. Pain. I'm starting marathon training tomorrow, so this should (hopefully) be my only appearance in here for a few months....

I haven't been hungover since the 1st and now for some reason I've given myself one the day I go back to work. I've had to crack into one of the hangover bottles of irn bru I took back from Scotland which is disappointing, they were meant to be untouched until next weekend.

No idea why I'm up at 6am though.

I had some absolute stonking hangovers over the festivities.

My brother was visiting from Oz and it was utter carnage. 4am, 5am, 7am, 8am.... these are not good times to be going to bed.

Too old for that nonsense.... and has taken me days to recover. It's most certainly a young mans game.

Not to mention the fact you eat loads of take-away shite and pile on the pounds.

I need a pint.

Those are the worst, it just feels unfair. Although they can be balanced out by the "I should be feeling like shit but I feel better than ever" days.

true. very true. Makes me feel as if I've acted like more of a tit than usual if I wake up feeling like this, but I remember it all, had a lovely time. SO WHY IS MY HEAD EXPLODING