aberdeen-music

The Hangover Thread.

Paranoid Android

I drank a litre of Jim Beam's Black Cherry Red Stag last night. 40%. Seriously ungood. I genuinely wish I was dead. I also ate a ton of TexMex. My burps taste and smell like puke, cherry cola and guacamole. Horrid.

I don't remember very much past 11pm.

I need to not get wasted whilst watching Netflix. The rest of the internet is too close to my fingertips. It seems that from around 11pm onwards, I got myself banned from one of the Man United forums I post on for getting a bit aggressive and threatening as I got far too engaged in the despicable "Who should replace Patrice Evra next season?" thread. I don't think I've been more angry about anything in my life. Leighton Baines? Are you kidding me? I threatened to kick the utter fuck out of the mother of the lad who suggested Leighton fucking Baines. That might have been the catalyst of my banning.

Then I went on Amazon US and bought a Tribe Called Quest t shirt where the shipping costs more than the shirt. Best £30 I ever spent.

Everything hurts.

Your posts on here last night were impressively typo free considering how drunk you said you were.

• 2 weeks later...
Ages ago, when Jake still drank alcohol! He left me on a night out trying to write down someone's phone number, completely failing i couldn't even get past the first few digits. Nonetheless, when he got home he had seen i'd been on here and had given immaculate directions to Mary culter, referencing buses from the city centre and times. It seems my drunk typing is streets ahead of my drunk writing.

HIGH FIVE SODA JERK! For being awesome when we're shitfaced.

Correct. I think I'm probably more good at writing words and stuff when I've been on the alcobeer than when I am undrunk.

As you can tell from that sentence, I am very sober.

I still haven't received my Tribe Called Quest t shirt. I hope I didn't put anything offensive in the additional comments section that would make them take my money and not give me my t shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

Home made Jagerbombs, man. It sounds like a great idea when you're in the supermarket with a shopping basket full of beer, an 8 pack of Redbull and a bottle of Jagermeister. You just don't get the moderation you do at a bar, or the "I probably shouldn't buy more than 2 or 3 tonight" thought. I also have an extra large shot glass I got from Hard Rock Cafe.

I ran out of Red Bull pretty early on so I got a litre bottle of 95p ENERGY DRINK from the corner shop.

I'm glad I have the next 5 days off work.

• Upvote 1

Jeagerbombs are about 99% of the reason why i spent my entire day in my pants and sweating profusely from places i didnt know could sweat.

Went to Korova on friday and when we got in at about midnight i had only a couple of beers in me.....so obviously the natural progression was to drink 7 jaegerbombs in half an hour. Cos apparently stupid decisions are my specialty. Didn't shit the bed though....its not all bad.

i love this video. i had an episode similar but involving jeans after 8 cans of blackthorn when i was 18.....my g/f at the time wondered where i had gone after 20 minutes and found me in my room, jeans round my ankles with a look of despair on my face. Could i fuck figure out, 'lift foot, extract foot through jeans'. At the moment in time i was solving quantum physics fool!