aberdeen-music

The Hangover Thread.

Paranoid Android

• 2 weeks later...
the director is almost called tony bastard, which is wonderful.

i've managed to avoid a crippling hangover by the magic of chips, cheese and doner. even better was forgetting to drink my irn bru last night and finding it this morning, score!

IRN BRU!!! that is what i need. the shop which sells it is about 30 mins away though. not sure I'm up to it.

You can get irn bru in spain? Winner!!

It's hard to find but I know a couple of shops which sell it. I'd been here about 2 years before I first found it though.

As for McDonalds on a hangover. For me it's a always a gamble, sometimes it can be just what I need but it can also make me feel like shit.

McDonalds is foul, all the time. I've only had McDonalds twice in my life, and one of those times resulted in me waking up in the middle of the night and projectile vomiting all over my bedroom wall. There is few worse food stuffs than McDonalds.

Sounds like you have a pussy of a stomach.

• Upvote 1

Im now getting to the age of two-day hangovers. I had the shakes yesterday and they're just as bad today. I struggled to hold a cup of coffee this morning and putting my the car key in the ignition was a challenge. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

This a thread for hardened drinkers coming to terms with their choices. They dinna need some sappy little milk drinker dishing out advice.

I had a fair scoop yesterday but I'm fine the day. I can feel the 3 o clock death approaching though!

Ken grow a pair jake and come back when you drink again.