aberdeen-music

The Hangover Thread.

Paranoid Android

I know posting about your hangover is never going to get much sympathy. "Only got yourself to blame" blah blah blah. Well now there's a thread to let out all of your hangover moans. Doesn't matter if no one else is reading it just get it out there.

I've got a unplanned and unwanted one right now. Just a couple of beers turning into something too much more. That old chestnut. I'm going to say 60% on the hungover and want to kill myself scale.

I'm currently sitting on the sofa wearing my girlfriend's dressing gown and slippers. I'm not a cross dresser or anything, its just that I'm far too hungover to care/find my own stuff. This hangover can only be fixed by McDonald's, Tennents and episodes of Hellcats.

On a brighter note, I woke up with 3 light bulbs, a spoon and two ceramic bowls in my pockets. Win,

You want to man up. Have another beer and get to the pub.

I know you're right but this is the thread for pathetic hangover moaning not truth.

Got some tea now though, think I can face outside soon.

Need to shower though. For some reason I have "jimbo jimbo jimbo jones" written on my arm in biro.

I had a bucketload of wine last night, and I feel spectacular today. I was up at 9 and I cleaned the fuck out of the house.

I'm going to drink even more tonight, and will probably feel rough tomorrow. My limit between feeling fine and feeling like a dogs arse is a very specific and delicate level, but it changes from weekend to weekend.

I woke up this morning in a friends house shouting to try and find my hat. Got really fed up, got the bus home then saw my hat on my bed. I didn't wear my hat to town.

Now I'm up and washed/dressed and I feel like death's embrace would be a sweet one. Also I slept with contacts in last night and might do it again tonight and it's not helping my sore head.

No hangover for me today but I'm predicting a rager tommorrow. Friend from home is in town for my girlfriend and I's joint birthday night out. Haven't seen him in about a year and when we lived together our favorite passtime was a bottle of gin followed by a bottle of wine each at exodus followed by the schooner. Religiously. Im already feeling sorry for myself.

I was checking out my new neighborhood last night and found a Latino version of the moorings round the corner from my new place. I can see myself drinking there. It was uncanny, right down to the pirate theme. Some scary looking puerto rican bikers were in but they welcomed us, a waspy couple with open arms. This is neither hither nor tithed but the last post reminded me.

• Upvote 1

I've sorted myself out, guess the hangover wasn't as powerful as first feared. Bit of breakfast, cup of tea, visit to the jakebasssist and a shower did the job. Going to head to the pub now.

I've just got back. Despite the pub being fucking closed! The pisshead owners hadn't got up in time to open. They couldn't keep the drink away for long though, went for lunch and ended up at an unplanned party at a friends house.

I've been quite fine today though however a couple of other people did have real 10/10 hangovers.

I am hungover and it hurts. I am going to Glasgow but I just want to to back to bed. I don't like hangovers - they make me very grumpy. My girlfriend asked if I had something warm to wear for the bus and for some reason my answer was "fuck off". Now she is upset.

Why didn't she do the proper girlfriend thing and just take something instead of asking?