aberdeen-music

Lead Guitarist and drummer required for new indie band

standfree1987

As the title, we are looking to start a new, original, indie band.. Influences include, Arctic Monkeys, Doves, Strokes, Suede, Stone Roses, Smiths, Feeder, Ocean Colour Scene, Joy Division.

the project is going to have this formation

Vocal

Lead guitar

Rhythm Guitar/Keys

Bass

Drums

We have completed most of the lineup apart from Lead guitar, and drums. We are keen to start making good music, and creating a unique sound, to play in and around aberdeen, aswell as in the future to maybe record songs, and a bit of touring.. playing at least once a fortnight, once we can develop a set of songs.

Genuinely people who are up for a laugh, and a jam, but do have drive to come to practices and reply to emails and show interest

Those who apply, should have good initiative for song creation, and a lot of focus towards this project. We have our own practise space near newmachar that we can use if need be, or if it doesn't suit us, we can use the practice spaces in town. Please get in touch with me personally at craigtaylor1987@hotmail.co.uk or find me on facebook etc..

As the title, we are looking to start a new, original, indie band.. Influences include, Arctic Monkeys, Doves, Strokes, Suede, Stone Roses, Smiths, Feeder, Ocean Colour Scene, Joy Division.

the project is going to have this formation

Vocal

Lead guitar

Rhythm Guitar/Keys

Bass

Drums

We have completed most of the lineup apart from Lead guitar, and drums. We are keen to start making good music, and creating a unique sound, to play in and around aberdeen, aswell as in the future to maybe record songs, and a bit of touring.. playing at least once a fortnight, once we can develop a set of songs.

Genuinely people who are up for a laugh, and a jam, but do have drive to come to practices and reply to emails and show interest

Those who apply, should have good initiative for song creation, and a lot of focus towards this project. We have our own practise space near newmachar that we can use if need be, or if it doesn't suit us, we can use the practice spaces in town. Please get in touch with me personally at craigtaylor1987@hotmail.co.uk or find me on facebook etc..

I play acoustic covers we Craig now and again, he has a great voice and is very passionate about his music.. I would be tempted by this if I didn't have my own project on the go.. Best of luck in finding musicians .. Ta Greig ..