aberdeen-music

Worst person of the year award, 2011

Shaki

The couple having full-on, noisy as fuck, hands all over each other face sex in the cereal aisle of Morrisons. The inconsiderate fucks chose to have their stupid, offensively loud, drooling, neurotic, handsy, despearate display of "romance" in front of my beloved Maple and Pecan Crisp cereal which I wanted to obtain. Unfortunately, their unrelenting wet, sloppy tongue fuck made me uncomfortable and led me to begrudgingly purchase frankly extortionate, and disappointing in comparison, Jordan's Country Crisp instead, rather than politely ask them to kindly remove their tongues from the other's oesophagus and let me get my fucking cereal. How fucking dare they. Fuck them.

I was stood right behind a couple in HMV doing this. It was grotesque. Perhaps it was the same couple.

It was right infront of the aisle which stores the wrestling DVDs.

It made me consider a People's Elbow.

Protestors.

Get a fucking job. Thats why our country is in the state we are in, people like them getting paid benefits to complain. If they had a job paying taxes we wouldn't be in a mess.

How do you know they don't have jobs?

It isn't the jobless not paying taxes which are the problem. It's the corporations and high earners not paying taxes that's the problem.

• Upvote 4

Whoah, back up. You've changed your tune on capital punishment, haven't you?

No, extrajudicial revenge killing for that chunt, if he lucks out or flees to judicial jurisdiction then he'll get a fair trial, but if some Syrian relatives/victims get hold of him, then he will reap very real and concrete CONSEQUENCES for his ACTIONS. Life is complicated, everything can't be consistent, it could even be said that consistency is the sign of a rigid and predictable mind*. I firmly believe that Government's should never sink to legal murder, and revenge can't be legalised either. But if anyone needs removed from the face of the earth post-haste, whether in hot-blooded revenge, or to rot in the Hague, it is that scumbag. If I was a Syrian, and I caught him, I can't say I definitely wouldn't start beating him to fuck, with bits of metal and stuff, dunno, it is a bit of an imaginative stretch, some reactions can never be known in advance.

Hope I've clarified things.

*Tidy desk=tidy mind

Tidy mind = Empty mind

Konnie Huq. She's only gone and gotten pregnant with Brooker's child.

(She is my pantomime villain, because she seems like she's probably a really lovely person but she has had the cheek to make Charlie Brooker happy, thus destroying his unique selling point. DAMN YOU, HUQ!)

But really it's Dave and Gideon, how could it not be? Oh, and Murdoch junior/senior.

• 2 weeks later...

Some cunt that i was unfortunate enough to be standing behind in the taxi queue the other night for 2 FUCKING HOURS.

I was already a bit pissed off with waiting half an hour for shit chips but then this massive, toff faced dork bollock was infront of me for the duration of the taxi queue. Looked like there had been a fire on his face and someone had put it out with a shovel. Didn't do anything at all apart from look ugly and annoy me but he is definitely on the cunt list.

Oh, and Judge Judy. Insufferable cunt-tasrophe. Hope she gets hepatitis all over her pointy shit knuckle face

The same people that won Times Person of the Year.

Protestors.

Get a fucking job. Thats why our country is in the state we are in, people like them getting paid benefits to complain. If they had a job paying taxes we wouldn't be in a mess.

Imagine moaning about the state of the country you live in...