aberdeen-music

Worst person of the year award, 2011

Shaki

Who has really pissed you off this year and why?

You can nominate anybody for any reason - Simon Cowell for being such a tosser - that bloke you were queuing next to in the supermarket for insulting the instant coffee you were buying - Jeremy Clarkson for something he said about Scottish people or women or homosexuals - Shaki for using dashes instead of commas or semi colons...

• Upvote 1

Spike Lee for his Oldboy remake. Fucking arsehole.

Milan Lucic and Jordin Tootoo for being fucking cheap, gutless cunts.

Brendan Shanahan for completely missing the fucking point.

Skrillex for dragging dubstep through the mud.

Insufferabley-boring-thick-as-fuck-cunt from work for being an insufferabley-boring-thick-as-fuck-cunt

There'll be alot more.

Luis Suarez. This year. Last year. Next year. Every year until it is renamed the Luis Suarez Award whereby Luis Suarez is excluded from being nominated but his general excellence within the field of "Worst person ever" is never forgotton.

You can probably replace Luis Suarez with Neil Lennon in all of the above too, if you wanted.

Luis Suarez. This year. Last year. Next year. Every year until it is renamed the Luis Suarez Award whereby Luis Suarez is excluded from being nominated but his general excellence within the field of "Worst person ever" is never forgotton.

You can probably replace Luis Suarez with Neil Lennon in all of the above too, if you wanted.

Yep, see above.

The couple having full-on, noisy as fuck, hands all over each other face sex in the cereal aisle of Morrisons. The inconsiderate fucks chose to have their stupid, offensively loud, drooling, neurotic, handsy, despearate display of "romance" in front of my beloved Maple and Pecan Crisp cereal which I wanted to obtain. Unfortunately, their unrelenting wet, sloppy tongue fuck made me uncomfortable and led me to begrudgingly purchase frankly extortionate, and disappointing in comparison, Jordan's Country Crisp instead, rather than politely ask them to kindly remove their tongues from the other's oesophagus and let me get my fucking cereal. How fucking dare they. Fuck them.