aberdeen-music

[Dec 3, 2011] LOOSEN UP! JJ BULL ALBUM LAUNCH JJ BULL & THE DINOSAURS + support -... (Celler 35)

SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER

@ CELLER 35

8PM - 1AM

£4.00 ENTRY

LOOSEN UP!

JJ BULL ALBUM LAUNCH

JJ BULL & THE DINOSAURS

+ support

+ DJ STEVEN MILNE

Loosen Up returns for the first of TWO events in December with special live guests!

JJ BULL will play with his Dinosaurs to mark the release of his new album!

Following on from his debut release which was a great album he will release his second album proper 'Crocothilos' as a digital only release but will play tracks from the new album along with old faves at this show!

Support TBC

The night kicks off at 8pm and the bands will be on between then and 11pm followed by DJs till 1am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.jjbull.co.uk

When pressed on his new album JJ had this to say:

"So the second album is called 'Crocothilos' and has been in production for pretty much the last year and a half. The songs start where 'Ou Sont' left off and are made up of a lot of things that have happened over the last two years and reflect a lot to my childhood and how I've probably grown up since then.

There's a lot of LCD and Phoenix influence there and I'd like to think the songs are a little bit simpler, better composed and better written than the first record.

The album is a digital only release and will be available on iTunes and all the usual places within the next week and a half. It might be on Spotify but I haven't decided yet, it probably will to be honest.

It will also be either preceded by or released at the same time as my Christmas song: 'Santa, I'm still your boy', but again I haven't decided that yet. I might release that mid december."