aberdeen-music

will this "Go viral"

maud 'dib

All these videos of racists on the internet are great and all, but all they do is provoke outrage and anger amongst right thinking people. Instead of just condemning these people as morons/baddies/Nazi spawn of Satan, a more constructive approach would be to look at how they've reached these ridiculous views. I'm not trying to sound like an apologist for these desperate and misguided people, but to vilify these people in absolute terms only reinforces their warped view on the world.

• Upvote 4

Ah, I see. The nations he supports are all pre-WWII Axis members, affiliates, satellites or sympathisers. He's the last of the Brownshirts.

Whoa Dave .... when were Palestine, Iceland, or Greece EVER Axis members, affiliates, satellites or sympathisers ? (I'd mention Lebanon too, but I'm not sure about them)

That's doing those countries a disservice surely.......

.... you deserve a slapped wrist and sending to the back of the class... :p

His whole channel is hilarious.

"Nations I support:

Syria

Made me think of Jez from Peep Show, "Mark likes Israel, I'm Palestine. Makes it much more interesting if you pick sides."

YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE TEAM, ALLAN, YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL THE TEAMS!

That kid is twice the age of some of the kids who have been tortured to death by the Assad goon squad, the callous scumbag knows not how fortunate he is, certainly as he deserves that treatment far more than they do.*

*Obv no-one deserves torture, but supporters of torturing deserve it more than anyone else, if anyone ever did truly deserve it.

All these videos of racists on the internet are great and all, but all they do is provoke outrage and anger amongst right thinking people. Instead of just condemning these people as morons/baddies/Nazi spawn of Satan, a more constructive approach would be to look at how they've reached these ridiculous views. I'm not trying to sound like an apologist for these desperate and misguided people, but to vilify these people in absolute terms only reinforces their warped view on the world.

Excellent. About the only actually useful reply on this thread of back-slapping circle jerking twattery.

Does that mean its any less offensive? Wise up.

I'm nae sure. If someone says something on a Bus I'm on I think I'm okay to take issue, as I think some folk should have done at the time of this little clips filming. I just think retrospective outrage is a bit suspect. Yes her words are foul, but she's thick- thick folk say stupid shit ALL the time. I find the whole issue of "taking offence" in a Liberal Democracy really interesting.

racism is illegal. And it seems to me like you're beating around the bush about sticking up for her, if that's what you're here to do then i advise you to fuck off right now.

That's a bit offensive min, especially as it's directed at me personally. But, I'll suck it up- I appreciate this site is all about verbal rough and tumble.