aberdeen-music

Azealia Banks - 212

Paranoid Android

Guest Tam o' Shantie

sounds pretty corny to me.

i think Lunice did a joint with her though that I might check out. that's him dancing with her in the video, lol

also, because she is a female musician, i obviously have to assess her physical appearance and announce brashly that i would 'well do her'

• 1 month later...
212 is fucking amazing, even if it's obviously a dig at Nicki Minaj and she refuses to accept that.

Just heard "L8r", really doesn't compare. No, literally. They're like two completely different artists.

No, they're like the same artist doing two different songs. Same aggressively sexual lyricism, same verve and flow. I love you, young Joe, that's why I hate disagreeing with you BUT YOU'RE WRONG

No, they're like the same artist doing two different songs. Same aggressively sexual lyricism, same verve and flow. I love you, young Joe, that's why I hate disagreeing with you BUT YOU'RE WRONG

Well, maybe. I think 212 has a very different flow to L8R, possibly since they're aimed at different people. Meh.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Moose here. That Nicki Minaj is the worst human possible. Someone mentioned her and I felt that I had to point that out. She is worse than Thatcher, worse than Bush, worse than Hussien. Not as bad as Hitler, mind you. Let's say the second worst human possible...

There was Stalin too, but at least he had a cool mouzer. Oh, and that guy Pol Pot. And Skeletor...

She's definitely up there though.

EDIT: Actually, Skeletor isn't even human, so he doesn't count.

• Upvote 1