aberdeen-music

Wii + Balance Board and stuff

Stroopy121

As it says on the tin - need a fast sale due to moving house end of the week.

We have;

A wii.

2 x controllers with nunchucks and rechargeable batteries and those rubber sheathes to stop them smashing your TV if you throw them.

1 x docking/recharge station (in the spirit of full disclosure, either 1 of the docks or one of the batteries is defective. Controller works perfectly well with ordinary AA batteries though.)

1 x balance board (original, not the 'plus' version, but I'm not even sure if there's any difference...)

Wii Fit

Wii Play

Wii Sports

Mario Kart and

Rayman Raving Rabbits

*Important note* There is NO sensor bar with this, my cat chewed through the cord for it. Replacements are cheap but I never got around to buying one.

Ideally looking for £50 all in but will consider any offer just to get rid of it before the weekend, so put in a cheeky bid, can't hurt! Friday morning the lot is going to cash converters and I'll take whatever they give me (unless it's really fucking insulting, then it goes to charity shop on principle).

xx

EDIT

I'm also after some stuff for building a custom bass so if you have any hardware/pickups etc for a bass going, lemmie know if you wanna part exchange...?