aberdeen-music

Malpaso Gang Farewell Gig - This Friday (18th November), The Globe

Bigsby

For reasons that I can't be bothered going into our gig this Friday at The Globe will be the last ever with the original, classic line-up. We may return in a new incarnation next year, but maybe not.

So if you are in the "I plan to check you guys out some time crowd", this is your last chance!

On "stage" 9.30pm. :)

Yeah, but this isn't one of those "you're an asshole, you never play my songs" or "creative differences" things. So, it'll be a great gig. And you know all the anoraks will avoid it because it's not blues rock (a combination that drives me to drink in despair) so there will be space at the corner of the bar to drink, and no conga line of questions about the minutia of gear when some of us would rather be talking to women in short skirts. Oh, and we'll play like the house is on fire because, let's face it, most of this will end up on YouTube as crappy mobile phone video and we answer for that until Al Gore folds up the Internet.

So, yeah.

• Upvote 2