aberdeen-music

Best non-sexual feeling ever?

fatboy

After a fairly shit day playing NHL 12 with every person I'm playing quitting when they're losing and me getting beat due to lag (it was definitely the lag) what just happened was definitely better than sex.

Was losing a game 2-1 for most of it then in the 3rd period I got a number of power-plays with heaps of shots on goal that just weren't finding the back of the net. Then with just under a minute to go, got a 2-on-1 on a broken play. RUshed up to the offensive zone, cut to the middle, passed across for an easy tap in goal by an enforcer that fights way more than he scores goals to tie it up. FUCKING AMAZING!

...and THEN; scramble in front of their net with 15 seconds to go, puck jumps out to the right hand boards and my most defensive defenseman jumped up in the play, got to the puck first, cut to the middle and whizzed a wrist shot through traffic off the far post and in.

I hadn't scored a goal with Robyn Regehr before, and didn't think I ever would, cos he's not exactly a goal scorer, but that was the best goal of my life.

Thought the little cunt I was playing was gonna quit after that but he didn't. Faced off and played out the last 10 seconds or so for the win. Fucking incredible. That was amazing. I even paid tribute to Soda Jerk by shouting "BRING THE MOTHERFUCKIN RUCKUS!"

I fucking love NHL 12.

Here's another goal I scored today: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/102992492

I fucking love NHL 12.

• Upvote 3