aberdeen-music

Best non-sexual feeling ever?

fatboy

My FIFA one definitely is. It wasn't fictional. It really happened. I was Napoli and beat some cunt 2-1 as the unbeatable Barca with a horrible and ugly goal. The only bit that isn't true is the headset. I wasn't wearing one. But I did rise to my feet and holler BRING THE MOTHERFUCKIN RUCKUS! My weeping opponent didn't hear that. The only person that did was the NEIGHBOURHOOD.

FIFA 12 related also, getting a totally guff team on random and wiping the floor with your mate......who was Seville. Cant even remember what shit i was, some norweigan team that had basically fisherman and vikings as a back four. It happened a couple of times but that was the best one.......makes the fact i accomplished nothing with my day slightly more bearable

Football's all about little small spaniards with lots of technical ability these days. The day of the viking is over.

Although they'd probably do quite well in the SPL.

True that. Discipline is dead. Full backs playing as strikers. Goalies as sweepers. Gerard Pique as a poacher. Barca play with a flat back 2 pretty much, and Inter play with a back 3. Defending is over. No more defending.

Guest Gladstone

I haven't done this for a very long time, but striking a football from distance straight into the top corner. The moment it leaves your boot, you know it's a goodun. Outside of the boot doesn't count because I get a pinger under those circumstances meaning we're talking "best sexual feelings". (But really - striking one with the outside of your boot that flies into the top corner... thing of beauty)

• Upvote 1

Pique's forward ventures are always great. like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKMOMQo035M#t=09m45s

There aren't as many top defenders around these days as there used to be. At least not as I remember.

These were uefa's top defenders of Euro 2000 , Blanc, Desailly, Cannavaro, Maldini, Nesta, De Boer. All top quality. Don't think there are 6 defenders that good these days.

I can't imagine vikings being a disadvantage in any sporting event, although they'd probably get called offside a lot while trying to set the enemy goalposts on fire.
Pique's forward ventures are always great. like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKMOMQo035M#t=09m45s

There aren't as many top defenders around these days as there used to be. At least not as I remember.

These were uefa's top defenders of Euro 2000 , Blanc, Desailly, Cannavaro, Maldini, Nesta, De Boer. All top quality. Don't think there are 6 defenders that good these days.

278186-aberdeen-suffer-kari-arnason-injury-blow-410x230.jpg

(he's kind of a defender)