aberdeen-music

Matamp 1224 Mk6 and 2x12 Cab - Testing the waters

Lucky shot

Recently I've been thinking about selling my Matamp stack as I'm not using it as much and I would rather it got proper use. This setup would cost you over £1500 new and mine is spotless and as new. Comes with covers for head and cab.

P9240010.jpg

P9240004.jpg

Custom Switching options - Voice, Reverb, mid boost, drive (clean/OD), OD link (balances volume from clean to OD)

P9250019.jpg

http://www.matamp.co.uk/amplification/1224-mkii.aspx

I am in no hurry to sell as this is an AMAZING amp, so versatile and great tone. I would be looking for £1300.

"Recently I've been thinking about selling my Matamp stack as I'm not using it as much and I would rather it got proper use."

I bought it with the intentions of gigging but with uni/work I've never got round to setting up or finding a band. Im using it less and less and its a shame for it to just sit there. I was thinking of downsizing and replacing with a nice combo. I know i will regret it.

Its amazing how this amp can play so quietly someone in the room next to you wont hear it, then if you switch it to all 4 valves you can knock walls down its that loud.

• 2 weeks later...