aberdeen-music

Things you should know about Aberdeen-Music

Guest Gladstone

http://aberdeen-music.com/threads/for-fans-of-tool.28457/

Settle in for some of the most immense ownage in the history of the internet.

Maybe you should look further into the actual truth assholes before looking at second rate sources and trying to make me look small when in reality your the ones who are talking shit
What are these "truth assholes" of which you speak? Are they some kind of wizened anal sages?
  • Upvote 2

Was he really banned for that though? Seems like an idiot but he wasn't really breaking any rules, was he?

There was a lot more to it than that thread, he got into quite a few heated debates on here!

Him, Stripey and Zombiemunch should never be forgotten! Oh and the many accounts of Ben from My Minds Weapon were always a laugh.

I bough a litre of jim beam in duty free, flew from the south of france to glasgow, took the bus into town and walked to a pub to meet my mates, downed a couple of pints, grabbed a 6 pack of beers each from an offy, jumped on the train to aberdeen and started playing cards. By the time we reached the deen, the vast majority of the bottle and all the beers were gone. I went straight to the venue from the train, with al my luggage and my bass, wearing a wifebeater, shorts and sandals and things went from bad to worse!