aberdeen-music

Ibanez SZ320 with Invader pup

threeornothing

Wondering if anyone would be interested in this guitar, don't really want to sell it as I just bought it the other week but I'm hardly playing guitar these days. Its taken a bit of a dent on the bottom (I bought it like that, I've only played it once for a couple of hours) obviously doesn't affect the sound but is a bit unsightly. It was £280 from R&B s/h, I wanted to only pay £250 but they weren't interested...so I will sell to the first offer of £250 or higher....no haggling! :)

303890_2245992226835_1159034679_32282935_1041422985_n.jpg

As said in my thread these are great guitars! Anyone interested in a PRS SE model should definitely try this out first. Very similar in size and neck profile. Hopefully you have better luck selling it than I have with mine, although Seymour Duncan pickups are probably more popular than EMG's!

It was in your thread that I spotted this guitar to be honest but didn't have the money (or need for a guitar!) at the time...I saw this in R&B and half expected it to be your guitar (forgot it had the EMG's) and just bought it on impulse...it is a really great guitar to play though, definitely the best Ibanez I've ever played, I prefer more basic guitars (like a les paul) but this one is really good...the thru neck is a nice touch...

• 1 month later...