aberdeen-music

A question for all you veggies

kybosh

The beautiful mountain do a tapas menu at night which is extremely vegan/vegetarian friendly. Great service and reasonably priced, probably my favourite place to eat in Aberdeen. Hope this helps!

I'm not a veggie but several members of my family are. What I tend to do is phone up and let the place know that they will be catering for multiple veggies and they're generally more than accommodating. When I went to The Courtyard last time they offered bespoke dishes on the day if nothing on the menu took my sister's fancy.

Cafe 52 can be good for veggie food.

Just let them know that you want something more imaginative than mushroom stroganoff

Glad you got some good food! I'm a vegan and have found that the Moonfish Cafe has consistently pushed the boat out for me, I've been given a choice of dishes every time I've been, and it's been exceptional every time. I also tend to find that Yorokobi by CJ, Goulash, Spice Dabba (although I think it might be closed now) and Chao Phraya all have lots of veggie/vegan friendly stuff.

I went to EARL in the Belmont for lunch yesterday and tried their veggie chilli bowl yesterday and it's amazing! I'm definitely going back there, I used to love their veggie grill-up sandwich (sans cheese and pesto) when they were on The Green, but the new cafe is lovely too, I'm just delighted to see them open again! The Beautiful Mountain and Books and Beans are great too.

Hope some of this helps folk for future reference!