aberdeen-music

Rock!!

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell

Due to Shawns other commitments in september myself and joss will be running the AUDIO DROPOUTS activities

we proudly present

SENATOR (Laconic Records)

Edinburgh 3 piece present rock the way it should be, loud and proud. Recently recorded their new album with none other than STEVE ALBINI (it is very very good). Think shellac meets nirvana. I recently caught them in edinburgh and it was blistering!

www.senatortheband.com

do yourself a favour and download the two mp3s for your enjoyment

ALAMOS (Pet piranaha Records)

Dundee lads who have supported franz ferdinand, stellastar* and are soon to support sons and daughters. Think shellac basslines(complete with ear blistering distortion and volume) with disco music from the 80's, strange but alarmingly catchy. Upcoming release on pet piranha records

www.alamos.co.uk

Deadloss MF Superstar

WOOO!RAAARGH!DEADLOSS MOTHERFUCKAAAN SUPASTAAAR!WALL OF SKIN!!ARRGH!

one of aberdeens finest bands spit their whiskey, marlboro and drug fuelled adrenaline rush once in your face with added venom and new songs!grrr!

www.deadlosssuperstar.co.uk

MASAMUNE

They pissed off for months and the nation mourned the loss. Thankfully for us they are back and with a new release to punt. Kinda like being chased down the street by a set of angry wasps and being brutally eaten alive, but still being er alive. Intense indeed!

http://clik.to/masamune

+UGLY Dj's (me and joss)

Friday 24th September, at the wonderful Dr Drakes, doors at 8pm with a 4 tax

we will be handing out free sampler cds which will feature tracks from all the bands, so keep your eyes peeled

its gonna cost us a lot of money so you had better all be there!!

what a line up!!

aftershow party at joss house too!! :partyboy::up:

i've only seen them once and that was at THAT gig with sams hot car lot. and by the end of the night so much crazy things had happened i'd comletely forgotten what they were like. i seem to remember enjoying them. can't wait to see them again.

you know, until now I'd completely forgotten that bands other than Sam's Hot Car Lot played that gig.

• 5 weeks later...