aberdeen-music

Miscellaneous bric-a-brac. Going free or cheap.

Lemonade

Clearing out some cupboards and drawers and stuff. Most of this I'll let go for free, some of it I'd like something for, even if it's just a few quid. Photos of most of it at the bottom of the thread.

Free stuff:

- Freeview box + remote control

- Stylophone. Still in box. Never used.

- Tesco electric screwdriver.

- Selection of board games including Go, Countdown, Scrabble, Monopoly, CSI, Dirty Minds, Asda's version of Jenga, a wooden set of chess / draughts / backgammon, and Battleships Express or something. Most of them never been out of the box.

- Complete Where's Wally book collection, plus fancy carry bag.

- Box of assorted cable clips, rawlplugs, tie-wraps, connectors, etc.

- Sony Cybershot camera. A typical point-n-shoot. I used it for years. It's mostly in working order, but there's a dent in the front of it, and the wheel on the back can be a little temperemental. Still, free though. c/w charger, cables etc and probably some pictures of my cock, unless I charge it up and check what's on the memory card before I give it away.

- Decorative nunchucks. Sense the tone. Decorative. Also practice nunchucks made of foam so you don't split your bollocks open trying to do the figure 8 thing, you fucking twat.

- Small assortment of comics. Includes the 5 part Captain America series "Man Out Of Time", and random Hulks, Silver Surfers, Spidermans, Batmans etc. About 20 in total. Mostly shite.

- Casio CTK 900 keyboard. Fine for playing in the bedroom, but the jack-output socket is fucked so you can't plug it into anything. It's got a built synth and midi and a load of other shit I never used. Comes with stand.

- Large Beatles wall picture. Comes in 9 parts, all about the size of a dinner placemat. I always meant to stick it all onto a sheet of ply and hang it but never did. There's a very very slight bit of damage in the top middle square where one of the sticky pads came off and stuck to the picture.

Stuff I'd like some £££ for:

- Small brass telescope. Good working order. Use it and pretend you're Captain Jack Sparrow. Old but in good nick.

- 7x50 binoculars. Rubber. Also old but in good nick.

- 10 x 7" Beatles records. Includes I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Help, Strawberry Fields Forever, She Loves You, Hey Jude and other hits.

- Futurama Comics issues #1,2 and 5-19. These are worth a couple of quid each I think. All in VGC. Issue 1 is going for a fiver on eBay.

WILL BE ADDING MORE STUFF OVER THE NEXT WEEK.

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Pfff, let's see. The records are going for £2-3 on eBay. There's 10 of them. £20? Some of they may be worth more. Probably not though. I think they came from eBay to begin with.

Binoculars. I know fuck all about binoculars. They're by Hilkin and I've had them since I was a kid. £10?

Telescope. I know fuck all about telescopes. It's made of brass and I've had it since I was a kid. £10?

The Beatles poster thing I suppose you can have for free since I put in on there for free thinking no-one would take it. It's strictly not a poster per se, it's on some sort of MDF, about 1cm thick. It's fucking heavy too.

Frosty - do you want the pictures of my cock too?

Incidentally I was bollock naked when I took all these photos this morning. I hope there are no reflections in anything.