aberdeen-music

For sale: Gibson les Paul studio worn brown.

givemeasmile

Kybosh,is there really any need to call somebody a moron? Just curious.

As for your comment on raising you...I could do that all day long on an item I really wanted.:)

Ronz

....was there any need for him to call me a prick ?

.....I don't undertand the comment about raising me ? if you mean offering more for the guitar than I have just to prove you can , knock 'yersel oot :rolleyes:

If you don't understand then I'll copy your post below....

"try to raise me a bit or ignore the offer ............no joke :) "

Ronz

you conveniently missed out the "it's up to the seller to ............." what I didn't understand was what your involvement was , still don't but thanks for that :rolleyes:

My involvement was you posted an offer on a public forum. Therefore unless they have done away with free speech I'm entitled to an opinion?? Perhaps you should consider making offer via PM next time if you don't want poeple to post their opinions.

Have a nice day all the same:up:

Ronz

He is as entitled to post his offer as you are to speak about it. I guess a difference in this instance is that his offer is relevant to the intentions of the thread. It is a for sale thread and Kybosh made an offer.

Givemeasmile politely declined and things can go from there (be it Kybosh making an increased offer or bowing out) with no hassle surely. Opinions as to whether the offer made was low or not are a personal consideration. I don't think there was anything wrong with making said offer to be fair. No cheek no chance and all that!

If the offers are to be made via PM then surely the thread should be locked once the initial post is made and is updatable by the thread starter as to whether the guitar is sold or still available. Otherwise there will always be offers and the - unnecessary - bickering that follows.

:up:

• Upvote 1