aberdeen-music

Thanks for coming to the lockup last night

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Thanks for letting them do that Ben. If your idea of 'man of the evening' is a silly drunken fool then your right. School today was shall we say interesting. Overall was a great night and it was a happy ending a tall handsome stranger found my human league badge and kindly returned it.

twas a good night except for the outside toilet, there was a little jossle between me and my friend to get in, it was quite funny, not sure who came off worse. steph bought a gilman street CD, but i had no money so alas i did not get. all in all it was a great night.

Guest Stephanie
twas a good night except for the outside toilet' date=' there was a little jossle between me and my friend to get in, it was quite funny, not sure who came off worse. steph bought a gilman street CD, but i had no money so alas i did not get. all in all it was a great night.[/quote']

Rar, I found the toilet situation highly amusing, I almost made you pee in the dark. He he.

And it was the best night, I had SO much fun.

yeah last night was really good, cant put into words how gutted i was that 10EW had to cut their set short though but its understandable!

thanks to ben for letting us have a partaaay, it was ace!

personally the highlight of my evening was caaayymeeee turning to me and saying "i just want to robot dance!" and then proceeding to robot dance.....legend!

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

That tall handsome stranger is Adam H Taylor ASH!! It was such a wicked nite and my pics are shithot. Would have been a perfect nite if i hadn't got so drunk in exodus and spent an hour vomiting all over myself in an alley. Woo! Can't wait till monday at Brixton. X

Guest highroller

yeah i loved that band called the DEATH STARES that played, they were awesome.

they had a song called "what? i cant help that i have to be here and that im infinitely cooler, better looking and not a bitter jealous twat like you." That was my moment of the night.

thanks

b x

Guest Cowboy Dan
yeah i loved that band called the DEATH STARES that played' date=' they were awesome.

they had a song called "what? i cant help that i have to be here and that im infinitely cooler, better looking and not a bitter jealous twat like you." That was my moment of the night.

thanks

b x[/quote']

eh?

Thanks very much for those involved in putting it on. Had a very lovely evening despite missing Gilman Street. Ash was definately the man of the night with his drunken outbursts. Must apologise for shouting at 10ew to play "man who sold the world" when I meant "man who sold his house". I left my bag at the lock up so if anyone finds a red reebok bag please get in touch.

yeah i loved that band called the DEATH STARES that played' date=' they were awesome.

thanks

b x[/quote']

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: awesome, they went on just after "Jesus Chirst It's Sweaty Over Here"

Thanks very much for those involved in putting it on. Had a very lovely evening despite missing Gilman Street. Ash was definately the man of the night with his drunken outbursts. Must apologise for shouting at 10ew to play "man who sold the world" when I meant "man who sold his house". I left my bag at the lock up so if anyone finds a red reebok bag please get in touch.

Surely you mean "The Man Who Tried to Sell Your House"..?