aberdeen-music

sooooooooooooooooo...

The Ghost Of Fudge

I'm going to include the out of town standouts too...

Estel (out of town)

Palmer Eldritch Band

Turning 13

Vakunoht (out of town)

Glassman

Filthpact

Absolutist

Snake Temple Kings

Son Henry

[]

Ghosts Of Progress (out of town)

The Beatdown (out of town)

The Malpaso Gang

Evil Demon Theory

Firebrand Superrock (out of town)

Thrashist Regime

Shields Up (out of town)

Death Watch

KCHGH

BISON

:D

I would have included Prelude To The Hunt in my list, though as they haven't played a Fudge gig this year I didn't as they don't qualify for nomination. :) Great band though! :D

Shutterspeed never played a Fudge gig and they won Most Missed last year, ahead of rightful winners Cobra Kai who came second. I count that as a victory for us because they weren't eligible, and they were shite. This makes us two time Fudge Award winners, although we don't have any trophies because Biz accepted on behalf of Shitterspeed last year and made a "hilarious" speech while pretending to put his cock in the trophy, and the year before the only member of Cobra Kai who was in attendance was Fatboy, and Bri wouldn't believe he was in Cobra Kai for some reason and gave our award to some barmaid instead.

Fuck Fudge. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

• Upvote 1

Curators

Turning 13

Malpaso Gang

Zombina and the Skeletones (OOT)

Other than that I haven't been to as many gigs this year as I'd have liked.

xx

I'm a big Zombina fanboy, their gig at Moorings this year was the worst I've ever seen them. The sound was dreadful, which is weird for the Moorings, it was just treble treble treble, you couldn't hear any of the low end stuff, and Zombina's voice was lost in amongst it.

I'm a big Zombina fanboy, their gig at Moorings this year was the worst I've ever seen them. The sound was dreadful, which is weird for the Moorings, it was just treble treble treble, you couldn't hear any of the low end stuff, and Zombina's voice was lost in amongst it.

First/only time I've seen them, so tbh they could have stood there in silence and I'd have thought it to be, at worst, a fairly mediocre performance. That said, you're right about Zombina's voice getting lost in the mix.

/fanboy

xx

EVIL BLOOD!! Ok, not quite an Aberdeen band but they were feckin awesome all the same. Probably gona miss their gig next week which is a bit shit but hopefully they'll be back.

GLASSMAN are the baws! But based on Doobie's comment, have they gone down the pan? That would be shit if that's the case.

TOKE (Montrose). Don't know if they've played a Fudge gig this year, or ever, but they're an awesome band all the same. Played with them in Montrose, was a crackin' night.

MATANUSKA Because if I don't vote for them, no-one will ;) Playing The Moorings this Friday night (14th Oct) *cough* PLUG *cough*

Hi Fudge.

No problem. Can we touch base for the next tour, penciled in for January or early spring.

David

i fucking hate "touch base". what does it even mean? is it a baseball thing? why do people think it's ok to say it?

sorry.

um.

seas, starry are best at everything. (have they played a fudge gig?)

i don't get out much these days. just sit here fuming about management speak.