aberdeen-music

Your most re-watcheable films.

Paranoid Android

Goodfellas, The Blues Brothers, Aliens, Predator, The Big Lebowski, LOTR Return of the King, Pulp Fiction, Mad Max: The Road Warrior, Apocalypto, The Boondock Saints, Children of Men, Transformers (the animated movie), Goonies, Team America...

Shit i forgot Last Action Hero and also Lords of Dogtown (which i would like back)

and Waking Life

Goodfellas, Any star wars original, Into The Wild, Snatch, The Great escape, Braveheart (i always just fast forward to the part where he starts killing folk though, my favourite part being Battle of stirling bridge, that didn't have a bridge, that in real history they only won because of the bridge) Cool Runnings.

And where there is no mention of Andrew Murray... Who was the actual brains, and why they won. My history teacher despised Braveheart :D

Repo Man, I must have seen this over 30 times by now, is that not a happening deal? The more you drive, the less intelligent you are etc etc. *Special award to the TV version.

This Is Spinal Tap, yes yes, what are the hours, I now think that the commentary version is a good way of keeping it fresh, 'this is a classic' etc

Rockers, Leroy 'Horsemouth' Wallace wanders round Jamaica talking to his mates, I&I shall see the day that Babylon will faaall

Slacker is still great, still smart, and the Super 8 section at the end is still utterly uplifting

Dazed and Confused is the definitive feel good stoner/about being a stoner movie ever, like how.

In a slightly lesser category, Pineapple Express, and Idiocracy.

Like everyone, there is loads of crap I've seen loads of times, but those I return to through choice as PINNACLES OF HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT

• Upvote 1

Big Trouble in Little China

I could watch that right now.

Sure, Back To The Future has to be on there. Blade Runner too.

Where Eagles Dare. The Searchers. Zulu. Star Wars.

I find there's films that you've maybe seen a bunch of times already but if they're on TV you end up watching them again almost by accident. Unforgiven is the prime example for me.